SAU Community

Age Article - 200sx Driver

Ant97GTR

yeah i was just thinking the same thing... how can the court prove it that what u said on a forum is true... i mean if i said "last night i pulled up to the lights next to a (whatever car) and me and him done a 3 sec burnout before doing a run and i beat him and we got up to 170kmh"... the court cant do shyt unless there is some sort of evidence coz all u have to say is u were lying just to look good.., as far as i know there is on law about lying on an internet forum... so i just dont understand how can the cops use what he wrote on the forum as evidence... maybe he went streight home after he got the defect and changed cars but just to look tough he wrote a bunch of bs on a forum (well unless the cops got security carera tapes from the car park he parked in to prove he was there)...

just my 2 cents worth... i still reckon it was a very dumb decision especialy with no license...

all with out formating your text as well

honestly, it's almost as bad as a written statement. all the cops have to do is check up on this douche, show him the shit he wrote on a forum to look awesome, he shits his pants, admits to everything, gets butt sexkcsd, then released again to do the same shit over and over.

Why has Darwin been so slack lately?

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

yeah i was just thinking the same thing... how can the court prove it that what u said on a forum is true... i mean if i said "last night i pulled up to the lights next to a (whatever car) and me and him done a 3 sec burnout before doing a run and i beat him and we got up to 170kmh"... the court cant do shyt unless there is some sort of evidence coz all u have to say is u were lying just to look good.., as far as i know there is on law about lying on an internet forum... so i just dont understand how can the cops use what he wrote on the forum as evidence... maybe he went streight home after he got the defect and changed cars but just to look tough he wrote a bunch of bs on a forum (well unless the cops got security carera tapes from the car park he parked in to prove he was there)...

just my 2 cents worth... i still reckon it was a very dumb decision especialy with no license...

he admitted to giving a false ID/license details and braged about it.

Cop investigates, finds this to be true.

Pretty self explanitory to me

yeah the fact that the cop happened to let him off, which..lines up with what he wrote..

i'd be different if a cop rocked up at your doorstep and goes "we're arresting you because you did 200km/h...we know so because we read your post on a forum....asl?"

The magistrate suspended the jail time - maybe a stint inside would have taught him properly.

He's still outside, and how many times have we heard of people with suspended licences being caught doing something stupid AGAIN. Even this twerp was on a suspended licence.

Suspended licences do not stop people like this. The additional suspension of his licence will not stop him driving in the next 12 months.

LOCK HIM UP.

The magistrate suspended the jail time - maybe a stint inside would have taught him properly.

He's still outside, and how many times have we heard of people with suspended licences being caught doing something stupid AGAIN. Even this twerp was on a suspended licence.

Suspended licences do not stop people like this. The additional suspension of his licence will not stop him driving in the next 12 months.

LOCK HIM UP.

I know someone who is 35, has never had a licence, been driving since he was 15, been to jail 3 times for driving unlicenced & speeding.. he then moves interstate and through a loophole is able to get his licence straight away and complete P's in a very short time for being mature age.. and do you think he has been to get it? Heard every excuse under the sun and I've previously offered a few times to go for the 1.5hr drive to take him to a bloody transport office but STILL he has no licence.

The only thing that stopped him driving for a while was when his daughter put a garden hose in his fuel tank to 'fill'erup'.

So jail hasn't stopped him, responsibility of a family doesn't stop him.. what do you do?! Even if he got his licence I dare say he drives drunk and possibly stoned so he wouldn't have it long anyway. I heard his 15yr old son just got his licence so maybe he'll just take over. One can only hope caus some people just don't learn.

ok u got me on the false ID part.but what is not self explanitory to me is how on earth did he present a false ID to the cop? did he actually have a false ID on him and the cop didnt check it? im asking coz each time i have been pulled over even in a rbt the cop always checks my license and rego on his system. so he would know on the spot if the license is suspended/false. also he would know the owner of the by checking the rego.

haha whats 4cyl got to do with anything..

it has 2 cyl less then a real engine... hahaahahaha... just kidding man... but yeah dont really see what engine size has to do with it... i seen ppl doing stupid things in a 3 cyl 1L (i think) charade...

sorry but just a quick question off topic. are all convertable silvias non turbo (unless u do a swap obviously)?

ok u got me on the false ID part.but what is not self explanitory to me is how on earth did he present a false ID to the cop? did he actually have a false ID on him and the cop didnt check it? im asking coz each time i have been pulled over even in a rbt the cop always checks my license and rego on his system. so he would know on the spot if the license is suspended/false. also he would know the owner of the by checking the rego.

:D

you dont have to have your license on you.

So if you dont have it, you give someone else's details and they checkout... :sorcerer:

There is a fine associated, but you dont always get it

:D

you dont have to have your license on you.

So if you dont have it, you give someone else's details and they checkout... :sorcerer:

There is a fine associated, but you dont always get it

ah ok i see... maybe its diferent in each state coz a few years ago a mate of mine got pulled over and he didnt have his license on him so the cop said you have 15mins to get someone to get it or he will take him down to the station and book him for driving without a license and the car will be towed (bloody harsh cop if u ask me)... he called his mum or dad and one of them brought it (dont think it was 15mins though)... but yeah thanx for clearing that up... :D

loh damn, well i better not talk about how i did 350km/h down a 40 back street the other night shortly after pretending to be my brother at a booze buss when they asked me for my lisence, and then doing a skid

... because they might find out hey!

that said.... just because he said sometihng on a website chat discussion board doesnt mean its true, he could have just been talking shit, and really could have gone home, and really could have been the false identity that he gave? *shrugs* i just wouldnt have thought that it was reliable evidence!

Edited by Ruffels

loh damn, well i better not talk about how i did 350km/h down a 40 back street the other night shortly after pretending to be my brother at a booze buss when they asked me for my lisence, and then doing a skid

... because they might find out hey!

that said.... just because he said sometihng on a website chat discussion board doesnt mean its true, he could have just been talking shit, and really could have gone home, and really could have been the false identity that he gave? *shrugs* i just wouldnt have thought that it was reliable evidence!