SAU Community

Huge Crash R32 Gtr

ylwgtr2

I Just popped into work to check on a couple of things and as i was leaving there was a huge accident ....I saw the whole thing and it wasnt pretty...It was on the intersection of mickleham rd and garden drive in tullamarine,1 lady was killed and one guy injured......the 4 occupants of the 32 got out pretty much uninjured......very silly circumstance's....

I saw a quick clip on the news before, did the GT-R have that paint that changes from various colours like blue to red to orange/green etc? I saw it had white wheels. I think it was at a show I had my cars at on Saturday, got taken for a drive in it.

the guy in the 32 ran the red and pulvarized the poor couple in the van

That really is tragic and need never have occured. I watched someone do the same 2 weeks ago and it is scary. The guy in my case, just wasnt paying attention, it hadnt even just changed to red as I had stopped and the car next to me had for a good few seconds. This falcon just hammered straight through and hit the guy turning right, accross his path on his green arrow.

Fortunately both were ok but a lot of damage, unlike in this case.

RIP :w00t:

Not sure what news you were watching...looked like a black 32 with silver multi spoke wheels to me...

I was watching the right news, car isn't black and clearly had white wheels.

It was the same car I saw on Saturday, had it confirmed, driver is apparently in hospital under police guard.

Just near my place really, seems to always happen around here. Must be something in the air that makes people think its ok to risk other people's lives with their stupidity.

RIP.