SAU Community

Barn Full Of Cars

Got this from a local forum that I visit, some guy brought a piece of land in Portugal, found a mysterious barn and broke into it. This is what he finds!

Link to Pics: http://www.intuh.net/barnfinds/afa70.htm

Story: http://www.sportscarmarket.com/articles/archives/1110

Thought some of you guys might find it interesting, it would be great to find this in one of my sheds... :D

barn my arse! thats a warehouse!

how could you buy a block of land then look to your right/left and go,...oh yeah look at that barn lets have a look whats in it seeing as i never noticed it before. it looks like its the size of a soccer oval.

trippy story, nice find

barn my arse! thats a warehouse!

how could you buy a block of land then look to your right/left and go,...oh yeah look at that barn lets have a look whats in it seeing as i never noticed it before. it looks like its the size of a soccer oval.

trippy story, nice find

Have seen this link on many other car sites. Reposted to death. Maybe about a year old! Interesting when it first came out!

a crazy italian business man bought a fezza and bricked it up in an office or something alike...

he died, everyone forgot, and they found it when they demolished the building... zero kays.

some story i heard, don't know if there is any truth

maps.google.

38.794049, -9.410455

Nice building there, looks pretty close to the first pic. And it's on farm land, in the correct area. The little dirt road and all.

fark. get a good cut and polish on the lot of them sell every single one and buy some real cars. lamborghini murcielago 640 or the new diablo gt roadster limited edition sounds real tasty.

there all shit boxes any way. i dont like old cars at all.

google earth/pro

do you need to pay for it or can you "get around it"

do you need a really good graphics card because i have downloaded the 50MB file thing before but it doesnt seem to work

sorry for changing thread topic i probly should have just sent this to the dude in pm, oh well too late now!