SAU Community

Team Wang Vs Btr - Long Sleeve Shirts - Aug Deca

Bec

OK Ladies,

Ive been chatting with Corrinne (D_I_F) from Team NSW and she has kindly offered to organise long sleeve shirts for this upcoming DECA in August.

The design is as follows:

post-26741-1185493409_thumb.jpgpost-26741-1185493431_thumb.jpg

Vic Version:

post-26741-1185493457_thumb.jpg

post-26741-1185493445_thumb.jpg

The above design is a rough layout - final desing/logo sizes, etc will be posted by Corinne shortly.

Sizes are expected to range from S - XXXL.

Costs will depend on number of shirts ordered.

We hope to be able to have something like NSW in black and VIC in white, but need to hear back from printer.

Corrine will post more info as it comes to hand.

But for now.....who's interested???

TO ORDER - you will need to send Corrine (D_I_F) a PM to confirm order.

Cheers

BEC

• Replies 46
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Maybe on your guys vic ones you could have "its not the size of the logo that counts... its all in the timing of the WANG" or "power of the WANG"

or something equally as silly... that BTR thing is HUGE... obviously compensating for something

Maybe on your guys vic ones you could have "its not the size of the logo that counts... its all in the timing of the WANG" or "power of the WANG"

or something equally as silly... that BTR thing is HUGE

Yea sorry guys, I'm going to have the BTR logo resized so it doesn't oversize the wang.. :laughing-smiley-014:

So Yea, Any questions please pm me :(

Ok I've got a costing for the shit's they work out to be about $43 each.. The most expensive part of the cost is the set up fee's for the front side of the shirts..

I'm going to see what I can do to reduce these costs..

Im down for a NSW one. Only can i ask that we make the front left pocket area say SAU NSW, in a smaller size say 6-8 cm wide, then on the back have the large print that you show on the front? Also lose the Team BTR, should just be "BTR Beer Talk Racing"

Also, need to get approval from Boosted Zed, PORTS and Beer Baron before running off with their Track slogan... :)

Also before placing an order let me know where to email the verctor art image of the wang logo.

We don't want our wang's to be in poor quality now do we?

Also in! ... I like the small SAU logo idea from Bris (First and only time I will ever agree with him on the forums)

Also in! ... I like the small SAU logo idea from Bris (First and only time I will ever agree with him on the forums)

To think i tell ppl your a nice bloke that can drive. LOL, but hey if im wrong ill hapily tell them otherwise :thumbsup: