SAU Community

Supercar Spotted Thread

Primordial

which leaves something to be said about flogging leather.....

poor cows

heard demir leather sells some good quality furnitures though, coming from my best friend's dad whos in the leather furniture industry :thumbsup: he said its about the only place he would be happy to spend few thousands of hard earned cash on dead cows

I always take pics of rare cars...

V8 Vantage

untitled2copyox3.gif

AM DB9 Volante

untitled1copypj6.jpg

Both those get serviced at my work, i know who owns the red one, its the only red DB9 in Australia nice colour too, gets driven heaps.

Sam - WTF33R will post like a whore in this thread when he see's it :P haha

Dont you know it chubbs!

Ok you guys will scream not fair but here goes.

Back in May:

Not only did i spot this car but I worked on it and drove it!

(Took the photos when I was out Fuelling it up otherwise id look like an idiot at work.)

Brand new 2007 GT3 in Basalt Black with Basalt Black/Silver Wheels

Image043.jpg

Image042.jpg

Image044.jpg

Here you can see how new it really is!

Image039.jpg

Sports Chrono Pack in Action!

Image040.jpg

Not fair.

That is all.

I'll leave the best till last

Dash of an Aston Martin V8 Vantage Manual yes its that new

Image081.jpg

steering wheel (yes thats my hand)

Image082.jpg

Aston Martin V8 Vantage Sports Shift from the passengers side

Image086.jpg

Loaded this Vanquish on the truck today, headiing back to sales department where its up for sale for a steal at $350k (was over $700k brand new)

Image087.jpg

Shit Sam what do you do?

Factory trained Mechanic for Porsche, Aston Martin and Jaguar.

pffff boxster, supercar..... if that's a supercar, then i spot ten supercars everyday going to work in mosman

spotted a nice orange murcielago yesterday in artarmon

How often do people throw you the keys to a brand new $120k car and say here take it home for the night?

wouldnt be this one by any chance?

Image073.jpg

Image074.jpg

How often do people throw you the keys to a brand new $120k car and say here take it home for the night?

wouldnt be this one by any chance?

not very often :P

re lambo: don't know, can't remember the plates, nice pic btw

I know it's not a supercar, but I saw my first Audi S5 on the harbour bridge today- it still had the fuel rating sticker on it. lol

(no, there was no time to get a photo)

many of us northshore ppl would agree that spot is the best place to see some of the finest cars in this universe...

always see a black lambo murcielago, that red f430 spyder, black hummer h2, black merc s65 amg ALL OF THEM bearing number plates DEMIR+a letter (i suspect they are all owned by the Demir and the last letter is their initial?)

try Demir auburn on Parra rd, 99% sure it's the same F430 and Lambo

* Goes to visit Sam at work *

Man, I used to work just down the road in George Street in Parra, and on occasion I used to drive down past your work to jump on James Ruse Drive, then go home through there and Old Windsor Road. There was ALWAYS something nice to look at out there.

* Goes to visit Sam at work *

Man, I used to work just down the road in George Street in Parra, and on occasion I used to drive down past your work to jump on James Ruse Drive, then go home through there and Old Windsor Road. There was ALWAYS something nice to look at out there.

There are always many nice things too look at, but after a while working there, the novelty wears off, it gets boring, its like working at holden and getting excited a HSV GTS comes in, the DB9 becomes another car, boxsters are like barinas 911's and V8 vantages are like Astras. 996 Turbos dont excite me like they used to. it does have its down side