SAU Community

Supercar Spotted Thread

Primordial

Holy farken... that is sexual andy!

was quite funny, a really young girl around 18 was driving..with a really old guy looking very worried in the passenger seat, probably her dad....or sugar daddy, what ever the deal was I hope it was worth it for him cause he looked like he was about to cry every time she rode the clutch off the line!

spotted a f430 at liverpool on the weekend.....damn hot
I almost forgot, I spotted a new Black Lambo on the old pac Hwy on sunday arvo on my way back from some twisties..

Useless without pics

• 2 weeks later...
WTF-33R Im assuming you're working at Trivett? They look like the shirts they just brought in before I left. I saw and drove plenty of decent cars up there back in the day. I know what you mean when you say they don't excite you anymore. As much as I like "Supercars" the problem is you see one 996 Turbo, you've seen them all etc etc.

I use to work at Lambo and once you finish the first couple of days, it gets like any other job. Its almost worse because you have to take that extra attention to detail.

That would be correct

thats because trivett service centre is just off james ruse drive

i currently work at trivett and before that i work at rick damelian's and its so true the novelty wears off seeing all these cars and always being around these cars.. But if i ever see something different on the streets i have a mad druell..

Yeah which department? PM me if u dont want to say it in public.

Spotted one of the new Aston Martin Vantage Lagonda at the NSW championships on saturday.. I'm in loveeee...

Theres no lagonda in the name its just Aston Martin V8 Vantage. Seen that car came from the factory with Pirelli P-Zero Corsa semis!

And whilst im here

Spotted 2 Ferrari F430s today, as well as a 550 (I think).

2 430's and a 360 it was. all spyders.

did a favour for a friend yesterday and drove a wedding party around. hows this for a Line up of wedding cars

IMG_3323.JPG

67 Mustang with a warm 302 (Brides parents). 70's Cadillac (bridesmaids), 2006 Lambo Murcielago (bride), 2007 GT3 RS (Groom) and 2005 Cayenne (Groomsmen) painted to match the RS.

Me with the exotics

IMG_3322.JPG

Lambo

IMG_3324.JPG

IMG_3368.JPG

Cayenne S (my ride for the day. Really turns heads, especially cruising with the GT3 RS in tow)

IMG_3278.JPG

GT3 RS

IMG_3325.JPG

that lambo's front bar is probably worth more than my car................god damn self indulgent mofos...................yes i'm just jealous

and whats with the GREEN rs...............errrghhh......green????

Thats what I said when he ordered it.

But with the RS there were 3 colour options

Orange with Black Carrera RS badging

Black With Orange RS Badging

Green With Black

from what ive been told the Orange is tragic in person despite how nice it looks in magazines. He painted the Cayenne to match.

Also the uneven ground made the lambo look lower than it actually was.

Well next time ill have to have my camera attached to my dash im sorry, like i care enough to take pics of these cars as im driving....

Spotted this guy yesterday...

El Cheapo bastard decided to take the bumpy as f*ck longueville road then Delhi Rd onto the M2 instead of paying the $2.55 for the Lane Cove Tunnel :spank:

IMAGE_00011.jpg

IMAGE_00010.jpg