SAU Community

Supercar Spotted Thread

Primordial

Ok you guys will scream not fair but here goes.

Back in May:

Not only did i spot this car but I worked on it and drove it!

(Took the photos when I was out Fuelling it up otherwise id look like an idiot at work.)

Brand new 2007 GT3 in Basalt Black with Basalt Black/Silver Wheels

Image042.jpg

bastard

i want one :D

before I even knew the Murcialagos were being imported to Australia there was a black one parked outside DEMIR on paramata road. This was at the time they were just released!

interesting thread. I'll take some photos of cars down at my work parking. Theres a few ferraris, galardo, diablo and an aston martin. Plenty of porsches and mercs. And one R34 =( lol

Edited by Alien

hmmm wouldnt also have a HSV Clubby VY series?

Yeah I think soo... His name is David... I think he just sold his Aston to backtrade and bought a new HSV... just released one...I don't follow em so I have no idea!

spotted a fluro green murcielago and an f430 within 20 mins of each other on queen st bris while on a business trip.. made the day .. was druelling after the car... the owner saw me get floored as he was cruising up and gave it the mother of blips... tented the dacks up pretty well. ogled the shit out the lines an was slowly walking after it.. he drove into the lane next to the building i was going into.. gave it another ass caning rev.. made me get a little pre-cum an idled it into the garage... was a spritual moment for a fleeting second when i thought he was pulling over for me to have a looky close up... then realising he was pulling into the garage.. DOH! dream on.. pfftt... but atleast he let me listen to the thing.. it would piss most of with twats constantly staring.. there were some wanks on the other side of the street making burnout signs... just shoook my head an was rewarded with some hard revs.. god the thing sounded sexy.

before I even knew the Murcialagos were being imported to Australia there was a black one parked outside DEMIR on paramata road. This was at the time they were just released!

This was probably the first one I saw too..

WTF-33R Im assuming you're working at Trivett? They look like the shirts they just brought in before I left. I saw and drove plenty of decent cars up there back in the day. I know what you mean when you say they don't excite you anymore. As much as I like "Supercars" the problem is you see one 996 Turbo, you've seen them all etc etc.

I use to work at Lambo and once you finish the first couple of days, it gets like any other job. Its almost worse because you have to take that extra attention to detail.

* Goes to visit Sam at work *

Man, I used to work just down the road in George Street in Parra, and on occasion I used to drive down past your work to jump on James Ruse Drive, then go home through there and Old Windsor Road. There was ALWAYS something nice to look at out there.

thats because trivett service centre is just off james ruse drive

WTF-33R Im assuming you're working at Trivett? They look like the shirts they just brought in before I left. I saw and drove plenty of decent cars up there back in the day. I know what you mean when you say they don't excite you anymore. As much as I like "Supercars" the problem is you see one 996 Turbo, you've seen them all etc etc.

I use to work at Lambo and once you finish the first couple of days, it gets like any other job. Its almost worse because you have to take that extra attention to detail.

i currently work at trivett and before that i work at rick damelian's and its so true the novelty wears off seeing all these cars and always being around these cars.. But if i ever see something different on the streets i have a mad druell..

• 2 weeks later...