SAU Community

Have a look at my race GTR R33

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

so its still in development,and havent been raced yet right?im sure itll smoke the rest of the competition.,.,make sure you do a full feature in an import magazine sometime soon

p.s,why dont you make the screamer pipe to exit from the side,e.g out the sideskirts or front bar

Very nice and well made, but one question why did you keep all the std suspension arms with only the bushes changes. Fabricating some new fully adjustable ones is fairly simple compared to the rest of your modifications.

Front upper and rear upper arm are reinforced. rear adjusted to 1.3deg rest is history - no mods needed . Good stuf as is.

Front 3.5deg.

Best for Pirrelis PZero (285x18x10JJ)

Nice car mate - I'd happily offer my services as a driver but I have a funny feeling I'd be turned down :( I know how to drive a fast car, my mum's Corolla runs mid 20's at the drags... :D

But seriously, well done on having the patience and determination (and the resources) to complete a project of this magnitude. I have no doubts that it'll be out there kicking some serious butt - I look forward to seeing it in action.

• 10 months later...
your a ****en theif and will pay for it you ****head... you cant fool anyone

**** ****** **** ***** ** ****************************!!!

LOL what a random comment

there is another website with info on this car, when i remember it i will post it, but i know for a fact it isnt the one posted.. i somehow came across it about a month ago.

and now its not 240k as far as i remember it is a lot less. maybe.