SAU Community

Spotted - QLD Skyline Owners

locutus_of_bris

or hospital worker :)

spotted ?GTR R35 at st pauls tce intersection at 530pm today. I was the air horns that went off beside you.

Hey Chris, sorry didnt see/hear you. bad ass flu got a hold of me at the moment. will catch up soon as discussed.

now have the midpipe installed so should be a nice aural treat when next you take my car out fro a drag in my absence......

Hey Chris, sorry didnt see/hear you. bad ass flu got a hold of me at the moment. will catch up soon as discussed.

now have the midpipe installed so should be a nice aural treat when next you take my car out fro a drag in my absence......

pretty sure i spotted you on the gympie highway this evening, driving past and turning left. looks mean

orange R33 - stafford road last night - rego 576-KLX - was going through the lights at Appleby Road. (by the way - if you're on here and read this, what the hell kind of spoiler is that? i've seen two of them now... looks like something off a supra)

dary grey or black R34 (Looked like an NA) on cribb st last night turning onto Coronation Drive. Rego 101-LRI

Spotted 666DAN in the carpark at griffith uni gold coast campus tonight. Late night classes suck ey!

Yeah Thursdays are a bitch, but I'd rather do the 3 long days than have to go down for 5 shorter days ;) I'm loving the 2 mid week days off :happy:

Yeah Thursdays are a bitch, but I'd rather do the 3 long days than have to go down for 5 shorter days :D I'm loving the 2 mid week days off :happy:

5 days for me ;)

10-1 though. odd weeks i have 2 days of 3 hr pracs.. so 10-5(max) on those days.

Spotted some out today. White 33 GTS-T Ser 2 (different ones).. everywhere i go.

13 ezy? black r32 on thursday nite.. had skidders on rear... i said hi getting into the white ute next to ya and you were like hi pritty awquadly lol

and on the pacific motor way going back to sunny coast. orange 4 door 33 with a big t wing, looked decent

and a black r34 with 34nce or something number plates, only had 1 on the back not on front

white R34 outbound wynnum road 735am this morning. custom rego (couldn't read it, but it was black letters on white plate) bonnet was all messed up :)

then, black R33 with a white bumper bar, outbound story bridge 742am

635am this morning - black r33 - rego 020 FLY - on Allwood St, Indooroopilly.

645am this morning - black r33 - rego PEZESD - inbound Coronation Drive, Milton.

745am this morning - silver r33 - rego 081 DAY - heading east on Stafford Rd towards Appleby Rd.

saw 2 r32's and an r34 today

r34 was darkblue or black .. had sum blond chick drivin it

the 32's where both in mooloolaba, one black with real dark tint and black r32 stockies.. looked awesome.. custom plate was 14EZY or some shit and the a dark grey r32 on aerodrome road, i gave u a wave