SAU Community

[SA Cars Spotted Thread #3]

N/A®

Spotted a white 33 this morning on Tapleys Hill Road heading south, had dark coloured rims, looked nice.

And a red 32R with RRR032 on the plates and a blue 32 parked a few spots behind it just off Brighton Road..

Red 34 Gtt driving like a fkn moron last night coming off of Holbrooks Rd onto Henley Beach Rd then onto Marion Rd at around 9.45. I hope for your sake you only drive like that when you see other skylines in an attempt to impress.... I wasn't impressed for the record!

Red 34 Gtt driving like a fkn moron last night coming off of Holbrooks Rd onto Henley Beach Rd then onto Marion Rd at around 9.45. I hope for your sake you only drive like that when you see other skylines in an attempt to impress.... I wasn't impressed for the record!

Wasnt me didnt go out today :)

Silver 32 GTR V-Spec 2 cutting laps down the bay at in the arvo. drove alongside it on brighton road.. damn good.

Spotted A black r33 on Coromandel parade about 330pm got awave :) and I think I spotted bzender on coromandel parade lastnite sumtime waved :P

musta been some imposter. i was rather drunk after a hearty hair of the dog effort

Spotted a grey Stagea at BP Port Wakefield today.

Also, why the f**k do people cut laps? I was in town for NYE and the amount of cars driving around was rediculous. Chill the f**k out and have a drink, you might actually enjoy yourself.

Spotted A black r33 on Coromandel parade about 330pm got awave :)and I think I spotted bzender on coromandel parade lastnite sumtime waved :P

Was probly me mate, pretty sure it was you i waved at lol.. dont know how you could have mistaken Bezenders car for mine though LOL :P Would have been 8.30/8.45 if it was me you saw...

Also you have one of your tail/brake lights out.. One inside on the left...

Was probly me mate, pretty sure it was you i waved at lol.. dont know how you could have mistaken Bezenders car for mine though LOL :P Would have been 8.30/8.45 if it was me you saw...

Also you have one of your tail/brake lights out.. One inside on the left...

LOL yeah that was me I have a brake light out .. Cheers anyway I think I was half asleep :P