SAU Community

[SA Cars Spotted Thread #3]

N/A®

spotted white R32 gtst on Morphett rd and plew Ave parked in the power station driveway look like its stolen just putting it up here if anyone missing r32

Not stolen (I Hope) - where we park when all the parks at our business (adjacent to the Switchyard) when clients are in for meetings and car spaces run out. Sometimes you'll see upto 6 cars crammed into that little space lol. Good spot!

got sandwedged between 2 stageas at the hub petrol station in my daily tonight. one was white with nice kit and r34 gtr rims with dark tint, other was silver and stock with a spoiler. both female drivers

That was me in the white stag that didn't happen to b u in the Nx was it?i seem to spot that Silver stag fairly often =)

Edited by Stageas2

Not stolen (I Hope) - where we park when all the parks at our business (adjacent to the Switchyard) when clients are in for meetings and car spaces run out. Sometimes you'll see upto 6 cars crammed into that little space lol. Good spot!

oh thank god. looked like it was stolen. good to know its safe ;)

That was me in the white stag that didn't happen to b u in the Nx was it?i seem to spot that Silver stag fairly often =)

definately was me, in my daily hurbing around. good to finally see some members down south as i find them very hard to spot =P

Few cars tonight amongst the Hills/Blackwood - Dark colored R33 on Clarendon-Blackwood road, R31 doing donut/burnout up on the North/South Summit intersection near the pub (lucky didn't get your number plate), R32 GT-R (Silver) near Hove area on Lonsdale Highway headed towards Bay.

Brad, that 34 4 door MIGHT be Andrews old one, i saw it when i was up there a couple of years back. Theres plenty out there, and its fair dedication when their only dyno tune place is at Warnertown (near Pirie) LOL

saw a r33 s2 in silver with led tail lights on black road coming off main road at around 6-615ish tonight. didnt really notice it till i saw the led tail lights

plus i think i keep seeing madaz around my work at richmond on farnham road around 430ish?

Edited by buzz350