Top Posters In This Topic

looks like this isn't old colin's first foray into "Intelligence gathering"

http://www.autointell.com/core/guestboo4.htm

Email:

[email protected]

Date:

03 May 1999

Comments

With the increased interest of revenue authorities in the transfer pricing activities of automotive companies, it is becoming a necessity to understand the arguments and approaches by revenue authorities in testing the efficacy of transfer prices for vehicles ,parts, intangibles etc.

This site helps to put the big picture together in terms of production, performance and sales. I look forward to many more visits to this site.

oh and funnier still:

Forming and Maintaining Winning Business Relationships... check the credits :whistling: Apparently he's an expert on this stuff about not alienating your customer base.

...Keep in mind we are Skyline loyalists. You gave up on us in 1992, we never gave up on the GT-R or Nissan. We were left high and dry by a fickle minded unadventurous pack of retards that headed Nissan's management circles to our own devices. This is why we operate from the fringes.

Right on comrade

Using the word "intelligence" makes it sound like this is some kinda secret, like ASIS is tapping our phones -Colin you clown, we're over here :thumbsup: . Why dont you get a user name and join in the fun...by the way it's a bit windy over here at the fringe, could you send some merch over...you know like a Nissan Jacket or something.

+1 to everything funkeymonkey has said

Seriously Nissan, get your act together. I hope you lose bucketloads of money to those "fringe dwellers" with more sense than a multinational company.

Would it have been so hard to release it at the same time here as in Japan? (if the answer is yes, then some lazy people need to be fired at nissan)

Would it have been hard to offer us decent deals from nissan dealerships for parts?

Would it have been hard to show up with an R35 in one of the capital cities and invited the skylines community, just a static display as a teaser for us with some info about the car? Or god forbid, ONE OF THE STATE CHAPTERS OF THE SKYLINES CLUB GET AN INVITE TO VIEW IT INSTEAD OF AT THE MOTORSHOW WITH ALL THE PLEBS????

Im not angry Colin, im dissapointed.

lol, the jig is up. it's actually midnight purple 16. from some angles it looks grey, from other angles it looks red and from yet more angles it makes nissan look childish...

? Spill the beans BB. Youre getting a 35?

say it aint so!

hope youre enjoying life on the fringes of society btw

Ahhhh, Nissan Aus. So many non-value added, navel gazing incompetent swinging dicks in their management that there is literally no hope for them.

The only idiots in the world that could think a Maxima could carry them as a flagship model.

Just wish I was in the market for an R35 so I could get on the list, then cancel to say I was going to buy off a fringe dweller.........

So how much is a fringe dweller going to charge for one and when is compliance available?

interesting how many real enthusiasts have posted in this thread in only 1 day, and some can afford to buy these cars new too

I think this time around Nissan Oz will sell everyone they bring in (not like last time when they had to send half of them back to japan because they could not sell them at any price). But still they treat their enthusiasts like idiots. They really have a lot to learn from Holden/HSV

heres my email Dear sir

Just emailing you in regards to some information that I have received.The russian KGB and the Chinese are working together to prepare a suti vehicle that may pose a threat to your release on the long awaited R35 GTR.I have heard that the only way you are going to get them to drop the application is by giving them a percentage of the extortionate amounts of money that you are about to make by releasing this vehicle.Only then they will drop the application and if you ask nicely they will also return Harold holt.As a Nissan GTR enthusiast I would also like to say thanks for rejoining the band wagon with your interest in such a fine vehicle…even though you bailed by not bringing the R33(which was a fantastic vehicle) and the R34GTR (of which is also a fine vehicle and has bought me many years of driving pleasure....although the seat is a little skinny to fit my fat aussie arse in long drives).What you guys seem to forget is that the GTR has such a following due to people like myself.

Therefore we are to loyal Nissan motor Co..not Nissan Australia.

Good day sir

Edited by ylwgtr2

I think this is all too typical of large global corporations. Nissan isn't loosing money, Nissan Australia is loosing the future sale of a new car. Nissan global still get's a car sale it is just in a differient market.

So Mr. Colin Buckley - sour grapes.

oh, and here is a column from Colin Buckley on fishing in Pittwater! (I'm sure a differient Colin Buckley)

http://www.fishnet.com.au/default.aspx?id=...amp;memberId=16

To NISSAN, with all my love:

81qr1.jpg

hey i recognise that car (see sig) rocking up at brissie this weekend...?

At the end of the day, whether the car has been bough from nissan here, or bought from nissan in japan and then SENT here by another party, why should they care....? They have built and sold a car, and realistically, sold a handful more than they wouldve by now if they COULDNT be imported here legally. They arent going to sell any more or less vehicles, as near as i can figure. Whether they are paid for in Yen or Aus $ shouldnt matter? Jut means nissan Aus will lose teh sales but oh well - stop putting australia at the bottom of the list and this wont happen!

Keep in mind we are Skyline loyalists. You gave up on us in 1992, we never gave up on the GT-R or Nissan. We were left high and dry by a fickle minded unadventurous pack of retards that headed Nissan's management circles to our own devices. This is why we operate from the fringes.

Now that you have a new cash cow and see an opportunity to charge your customers $30,000 per car over its value in other similar markets, you are doing your level best to eliminate the competition. You don't care about the GT-R, its heritage, its fanbase or its legacy. Most "fringe dwellers" supply these cars as there is a demand for them from us enthusiasts, they don't sit around with their thumbs up their arses to release a car two years after the official launch in its country of origin.

You'd think Nissan Australia would work with us GT-R enthusiasts like they do in Japan, UK and the USA.

I'd have to agree with every word of that.

It does seem to be fairly genuine unless April fools is early this year :(

But yeah, this blokes a complete penis, just like most of the local muppets running around in the local car industry that haven't figured out that selling the shit they do only alienates car enthusiests and shoots them in the foot eventually.

In theroy, for someone to import one, someone has to sell one second hand in japan. The waiting list for one is far too long to just rock up and buy one with the sole intention of shipping it overseas.

Therefore nissan is missing out on a sale if a second hand one is baught here in australia rather then another one being baught new from a dealership. While this 2nd hand vehicle would probably be baught anyway in japan, this is besides the point.

But I have this to say to nissan:

DONT SEND THE NINJAS!

nissja.jpg

ps

how awesome are my MS paint skills?

I take my cleveland steamer out from the ashtray in other thread....and place it on colin's desk

gallery_2711_155_30067.jpg

well it doesn't happen often but I seriously did laugh out loud at that one.

and does this mean the KGB/chinese government axis of evil has been keeping harold holt for ransom this whole time? for shame!

you are one funny, funny man Troy. :(