SAU Community

Spotted Thread

paulr33

saw a silver 33 gtr... gtr-xxx on chapel street last nyt

and also a gunmetal R32 on keilor park drive this afternoon with sau stickers on it. didnt catch the plates though.

CRZY-33 or somethin similar. whatevar. Nismo_Chick on here. on belgrave hallam rd. was the black r33 that pulled up next to ya @ the fwy on ramp. saw u as i was washing my car and caught up to see who it was. hi

should have told him to take the damn stix off.. they are supposed to come off before you hand over the keys.

lol usually i dont talk to randoms but im lyk ehh hez from SAU so i talked to him and hez lyk yeahh i said i was a SAU member when i got insurance and that helped get full comp insurance from shannons..

lol usually i dont talk to randoms but im lyk ehh hez from SAU so i talked to him and hez lyk yeahh i said i was a SAU member when i got insurance and that helped get full comp insurance from shannons..

you can do that? did he get a discount?

spotted a f**king HOT AS r31 gts-r whilst i was in melb last week for work, not sure of the area etc, as im from sydney. but it was that olive kinda baby spew green, with FAT te37's in black and brembo's allround... with a pimp body kit etc, easily best r31 2door ive ever seen in real life.

spotted a f**king HOT AS r31 gts-r whilst i was in melb last week for work, not sure of the area etc, as im from sydney. but it was that olive kinda baby spew green, with FAT te37's in black and brembo's allround... with a pimp body kit etc, easily best r31 2door ive ever seen in real life.

100_6787.jpg

YES!!!!! dezz thats the one... who's is that? im wondering if its the nizmoid fella's as isnt he from vic and has a serious r31?

p.s still gets me xited!

its not ash's (nismoid)...his doesn't see the road :D