SAU Community

Spotted Thread

paulr33

lol my first spot haha :) . yea i noticed the card when i left i was wondering damn teenagers leave eveny flyers on ur car.

but i must admit if ur house is the one that was next to last night. you have done well for yourself. :/ one nice looking house =]

the swamp lowered the price :)

I saw you maybe a week ago down ballarat Road. Grey or similar colour GTST R33 with SKYWKR plates.

Also spotted a gun metal R32 near super cheap auto (Taylors Lakes)

I think I saw the same 32 if it was a GTR. was blowing 10 ton of smoke at me while I was behind him. The guy can't drive for shit either! but hey what are ya gonna do??

Saw a gun metal 32 GTS next to my work on Guest St in hawthorn yesterday. Dudde get you rear quarter fixed, and som low profile tyres or something, 60 series bob jane all rounders on a line just aint right lol :/

Edited by Dirk Diggler

i think a black 32 followed us off the princes hwy tonight with sau stickers to some industrial area. we stopped, he stopped then saw we just stopped to talk shit and have a ciggie and ripped it nicely taking off. lol who was it?? come on guys own up!

saw ross's midnight purple r33 (mp r33) on roof top car park at watergardens shopping centre lolz. was gonna stop and chat but people were behind u lolz.

also saw a heap of skylines at RE Customs last night... accidentally stumbled upon the event.. did anyone else know about it?

highlight was R34NRG pulling ~310rwkw,.. with green Ps in full view :P

saw ross's midnight purple r33 (mp r33) on roof top car park at watergardens shopping centre lolz. was gonna stop and chat but people were behind u lolz.

My first spot WOO lol.

hahaah yer, we should catch up for a small meet or something soon. Where was the 32 :D?

Spotted a Bayside blue R32 with 34 front end

Saw a white R33 on Inkerman Road

Saw a blue RX7 too that was running a WRX, WRX got demolished from start to finish lol