SAU Community

Spotted Thread

paulr33

Impeccably clean/shiny Black R33 GTST on burke rd camberwell just up from the junction today, 5:45 - 6pm.

Gave me a break to get a across the road through peak hour traffic out of work today,

gave a thank you wave, got a wave back :rant: not sure if your on the forums.

I was in the silver Stag.

Edited by Stagea_Neo

spotted last night Tharkas old R34. hahaha new owner is such a noob. got i feel sorry for that car. while rolling into BPs at first was revving it to get out attention lol

saw a white R35 GTR today crossing over royal parade this arvo, dude must have been bout my age with his girl in the car. i was like wtf how'd he afford that lol

yeh this is pettit we're talking bout tho, he will find some way to drop a defect on u, even if he has to make shit up. my neighbour took him to court for harrassment cos he made up bullshit defects, n that ended up with pettit being suspended for a while

Hmm even though i have only come accross Pettett twice, i think if you can genuinely prove you aren't a silly person he will show you nothing but respect. I have no problem with him pulling me over. In fact i hope the next time i'm pulled over, i hope it's him!