SAU Community

Spotted Thread

paulr33

LOL!

That's a funny one Beza!

L1VLYF in a Silly-car...

Whatever...

lol sad to say i went to highschool with that guy, was the year below me, now he's like a manager at that kfc.

I think the respray was worth more than the car.........

Edited by tkdbboy

lol sad to say i went to highschool with that guy, was the year below me, now he's like a manager at that kfc.

I think the respray was worth more than the car.........

LMAO!

Must have sold a lot of fried chicken to fund that paint job, let a lone to do anything to the car.

;)

LMAO!

Must have sold a lot of fried chicken to fund that paint job, let a lone to do anything to the car.

;)

Shut the f**k up jamie, me and bez know Alfy (guy who owns it) and he is an awesome guy. Why dont you say shit about his car to his face and we will see who ends up on top.

Shut the f**k up jamie, me and bez know Alfy (guy who owns it) and he is an awesome guy. Why dont you say shit about his car to his face and we will see who ends up on top.

Time to throw down bitches.

LMAO!

;)

id be careful what you say, this isnt a thrashing thread, some people work alot for what they got, unlike some who just get it given to them... keep it to the wastelands if ur gonna talk crap about peoples cars yeah mate?