SAU Community

Spotted Thread

paulr33

spotted myself driving home down high st road with some wank in a SS VE ute trying to stir me up. even if i wanted to drag him i dont think the whole 10m distance to the cars in front of us would have worked out to well. typical whiteboy trash sitting behind the wheel wouldnt know any better

Gotta love Knox!

spotted the new GTR Hilux in camberwell while getting a coffee today!

:D

post-55700-1265862724_thumb.jpg

spotted myself driving home down high st road with some wank in a SS VE ute trying to stir me up. even if i wanted to drag him i dont think the whole 10m distance to the cars in front of us would have worked out to well. typical whiteboy trash sitting behind the wheel wouldnt know any better

:(

Both mega FAILS!

While walking down Glenferrie Road to get my "Japanese" on I saw a white 34 (WQK-XXX) heading away from Princess Hwy...

Then when I was sitting down with my Japanese feast I saw a white 33 with personal plates starting with an "S"... ...Didn't get it all because of parked cars...

Then a bit later the white 34 went back the other way... ...I didn't get the times because I was too busy eating all that raw fish...

And while stumbling home and crossing the inbound lane of the Princess Hwy another white 33 (S2?) stopped in the middle lane... ...Because the lights commanded them to stop...

Spotted a black R32 with SAU stickers tonight on Springvale Road at like 6:45? It was heading towards Springvale. Maybe it was Patrick? :nyaanyaa:

Then spotted a white R34 crossing Wellington and Springvale around the same time, heading towards Rowville. Maybe it was Ashneel? :(

Spotted a black R32 with SAU stickers tonight on Springvale Road at like 6:45? It was heading towards Springvale. Maybe it was Patrick? :nyaanyaa:

Then spotted a white R34 crossing Wellington and Springvale around the same time, heading towards Rowville. Maybe it was Ashneel? :(

Yeah that was me. Where were you? didnt see any yellow r34?

Was driving alongside a blue r32 gtst with p-plates on ferntree gully road and stud road. Didnt even acknowledge me driving next to them :(

Also driving alongside a white r34 gtt with sauvic stickers on wellington road and didnt even give a look.

No love in the skyline community :(

Yeah that was me. Where were you? didnt see any yellow r34?

Was driving alongside a blue r32 gtst with p-plates on ferntree gully road and stud road. Didnt even acknowledge me driving next to them :(

Also driving alongside a white r34 gtt with sauvic stickers on wellington road and didnt even give a look.

No love in the skyline community :(

I was heading towards Glen Waverly, I didn't see you until the last minute :nyaanyaa:

I saw you just before I got to Wellington Road :(