SAU Community

Spotted Thread

paulr33

who the fk was talking to you?

kitchens that way ---->

stock gunmetal 33 @ highpoint.

Cmon give it a rest, no need for sexist remarks or personal attacks.

I'm sure everyone here has had enough of this like me.

Agree to disagree.

Lets keep it on topic.

Spotted a clean R34 GTR NUR spec on springvale road yesterday arvo. had euro plates. driver looked tired and pissed off cause of traffic aha.

lol :P

Grey 4 door R34 last night in Tullamarine with 'Simply Da Best' stickered across the rear windscreen.

Also 'Ozzo' in a 350Z that goes through Eltham, hot hot hot car.

spotted grey r34 coupe on parked burk road today 5:25 am , u must have gotten your car around the same time as me

number plate is the same letters but different numbers XMS : ***

Cmon give it a rest, no need for sexist remarks or personal attacks.

I'm sure everyone here has had enough of this like me.

Agree to disagree.

Lets keep it on topic.

+1.

I don't care about your argument before, but remarks like that make me mad. It's attitudes like that that make it so hard for girls who like cars on this and other forums. Absolutely no need to resort to that level of childishness.

End of the day this is the spotted thread, not 'alr33x bitches at everyone for spotting people' thread. Simmer down, it's not a big deal.

+1.

I don't care about your argument before, but remarks like that make me mad. It's attitudes like that that make it so hard for girls who like cars on this and other forums. Absolutely no need to resort to that level of childishness.

End of the day this is the spotted thread, not 'alr33x bitches at everyone for spotting people' thread. Simmer down, it's not a big deal.

glad you read everything before making a comment and noticing it was edited long ago as everyone seemed to move on, aside from you.

Andru R34NRG at the carpark in the city after the Russel Peters show..

Black 32 GTS-T with SAU-Vic stickers on the ring rd city bound around 12:15... plates were MCJR 89 or something

Spotted a silver 33gts heading down swanston around 9am today with SAU stickers on the side. Couldnt see plates as i was enjoying my coffee inside.

spotted emsta on ironbark road last night at around 5:30?

AH that was u!!!! i think u beeped at me - i was too busy taking that corner :) - i love that road!!!!

spotted wanzi tonight on blackburn rd mt waverley at about 9ish ;) - u wouldnt have seen me - i was hobbling along with my beagle