SAU Community

Spotted Thread

paulr33

i work at chiba.

and that was me, front end's busted, and its dirty as hell, but thank you, you the white 4 door @ kfc all the time?

The one in moonee ponds? just ate there last night was one of the best. My first and definitely not my last.

[AKMTSU] (or something similar to this) kitted white 34 on springvale rd, then we both turned into glenny :)

makes me want a kit!

Edited by kaitoukid

Spotted a few yesterday/last night!

Yellow 25GT yesterday parked outside Starbucks on Glenferrie road. Possible bomex kit.

Black R33 next to me last night on the eastern. Got off at Doncaster road.

And a gunmetal 33 doing a u-turn on Springvale road, just before Marrondah highway. Gave you a toot ;)

Spotted tonight on the way back from visiting the folks down plenty road - JETLNE was a black R34, looks nice and sounded insane, he was egging me to take him on with my soarer which by the sounds and looks of it wouldn't have stood a chance in hell running a stock ecu and obviously hitting boost cut with the dump pipes, exhaust, cam gears, cams etc until I get my mines ecu back next week haha Was an awesome looking skyline and sounded absolutely insane, made me wish my car had some balls which is why I'm wanting to buy a skyline :) Curious as to what kind of power it was pushing out???

Edited by jtims88

I see REQIEM and AFIRST almost daily. AFIRST usually on the Eastern @ ~5:15-5:30 and REQIEM usually somewhere between Heidelberg and Yallambie @5:30-5:45.

I've given you guys the odd g'day rev as I split past you :) I'm on the red/white R1 with Ventura rack and bag and Icon Variant helmet that you've no doubt seen and thought "what a f**king mad prick" as I piss off into the distance unencumbered by peak hour :P

Black R32.

Has been parked out the front of the local cop shop for a long time now. FMIC with DIY "HKS" painted on it, blue front/rear bumpers. Missing drivers side window so I presume stolen.

Anyone missing a black R32?

I have also seen it has been parked there for a couple of months now.

Also Saw a mint silver r34 gtr in Lilydale this arvo

Spotted a black R33 coming into the city today, up Spring Street and then you turned left into some road just after the theatre with everybody standing around. Had a sticker in the driver-side passenger window, but didn't see what it was clearly

Black R32.

Has been parked out the front of the local cop shop for a long time now. FMIC with DIY "HKS" painted on it, blue front/rear bumpers. Missing drivers side window so I presume stolen.

Anyone missing a black R32?

hahaha the one in mooroolbark.. such a dirty 32