SAU Community

Spotted Thread

paulr33

Spotted a wingless bayside blue R34 GTT or GT on Bell Street about 5:10pm tonight.

From a distance, I thought I was seeing a mirror of my car heading the opposite way hehe.

Swan St Richmond Today 1.20pm

White 33 s2 with no spoiler n dark as f**k tinted windows look nice

also was driving with a dark blue/grey 33 with front bar behind me

little flutter sounded nice.

white 33 s2 with no spoiler n dark as f**k?? with big pipes???tht shud be eskar=)

Between springvale gtst was heading towards springvale rd and the gtr went towards blackburn and turned off.

Did it look sumthin like this?

<----------

would've been me...jst arrived to melbourne n decided to check out the locals LMAO!

-JAi-

saw a white r34 gtr personalised plates on fleetwood drive in narre warren then as i was turning on to narre cranbourne rd i saw a marone stagea with sau stickers and forsale sticker on back window. and then saw a white r34 with matt black bonnet at waverley gardens in the undercover car park left spotted card:D

spotted myself getting pulled over at knox, thankfully the undercover police let me off, didnt say anything about my carbon fiber bonnet or anything, N/A on P's ftw.

+1 spotted myself at carwash 30 sec from my house and pettett and his officer told me to park to check my car NA on P's ftw +1 he looked for my hidden boost controller in my overpower NA.... lolol

+1 spotted myself at carwash 30 sec from my house and pettett and his officer told me to park to check my car NA on P's ftw +1 he looked for my hidden boost controller in my overpower NA.... lolol

that kind of annoy's me, you weren't even driving, just washing your car and they come over and annoy you (im in an angry mood atm so ill leave it there i think lol.) . im happy i live on the other side of melb.

edit: i forgot to add spotted a r33 s2 in sunbury yesterday he gave me a wave and i gave one back. i think he had green p's.