SAU Community

Spotted Thread

paulr33

Oh, I didn't see a Pulsar when I dropped off my car on friday. What did you have to do that took a month?

Yup, that's me :D

Would be more recognisable when I get some SAU stickers on there (old ones were sold with my old car).

Vu said it should be by Wednesday, so it's only going to be there for less than a week.

So you are taking your GTR there? I'll let you know how well they done when I get it back :D

LOLOL. wednesday..! expect delays charles they looked pretty busy i drove past just before saw ur car. drove past with CR34M n hooted at the hard working people at DT panels in my celsior

LOLOL. wednesday..! expect delays charles they looked pretty busy i drove past just before saw ur car. drove past with CR34M n hooted at the hard working people at DT panels in my celsior

Awwwww! Don't say that lol, I don't want any delays :)

I'm sure they will work super hard to get my car done by wednesday :P

Oh, I didn't see a Pulsar when I dropped off my car on friday. What did you have to do that took a month?

Fixing DECA damage (making the car a little less power pole shaped.) The hold-up was parts not Vu.

Yup, that's me :D

Would be more recognisable when I get some SAU stickers on there (old ones were sold with my old car).

Vu said it should be by Wednesday, so it's only going to be there for less than a week.

So you are taking your GTR there? I'll let you know how well they done when I get it back :)

Ah guess our cars won't be there at the same time haha.. my parts got delayed and are getting delivered on Thursday.

Yeah I've taken my previous car and this car to Vu religiously so I'll be doing it again this time.

He's a good friend of mine and does such an awesome job! Never been able to find a fault before!

Hope you car comes back slick!

Your right.....It got delayed to thursday now.... :):D

Ah guess our cars won't be there at the same time haha.. my parts got delayed and are getting delivered on Thursday.

Yeah I've taken my previous car and this car to Vu religiously so I'll be doing it again this time.

He's a good friend of mine and does such an awesome job! Never been able to find a fault before!

Hope you car comes back slick!

Well there's a little delay with my car lol, so Vu said it should be done on thursday :D

Maybe I might see you there afterall :D

Spotted a clean r33 coupe - Victoria st - Richmond around 7.30 last night. Plate number UIU-*** - had an SAU sticker.

I heard the sound of the RB engine from afar so naturally I turned around and spotted you :)