SAU Community

Spotted Thread

paulr33

Swan St Richmond Today 1.20pm

White 33 s2 with no spoiler n dark as f**k tinted windows look nice

also was driving with a dark blue/grey 33 with front bar behind me

little flutter sounded nice.

spotted a white r33 go past me on reynolds templestowe @ bout 9:30am this morning - also comming home from work the other day down bell street - spotted a black maxima with skyline GT badges lulz

i went down renolds at around 10:20am turned from blackburn rd heading towards springvale?

Between springvale gtst was heading towards springvale rd and the gtr went towards blackburn and turned off.

I was in a black r32 gtst with a r32 gtr couple cars behind me on westal rd around 4:30pm.

I turned left towards blackburn and he turned towards springvale?

Did you spot us?

I was in a black r32 gtst with a r32 gtr couple cars behind me on westal rd around 4:30pm.

I turned left towards blackburn and he turned towards springvale?

Did you spot us?

I was long gone by then.

Some silver R33 (I think) came out of nowhere and flew up behind me as I passed DT Panels on Sunday night.. was following real close to me until I put my blinker on, they put their blinker on too... then I turned in to a side street and they realised it was a no through road and turned in but did a u-turn and went off.

I don't see what the point of chasing me was lol..

Some silver R33 (I think) came out of nowhere and flew up behind me as I passed DT Panels on Sunday night.. was following real close to me until I put my blinker on, they put their blinker on too... then I turned in to a side street and they realised it was a no through road and turned in but did a u-turn and went off.

I don't see what the point of chasing me was lol..

Because you have a 34 GTR, they were hoping some of it would rub off onto the 33.

Blk stagea (with sau stickers) on springvale road, followed to dandy this evening....joined by white 34 and blk 4 dr 34. :( Was a mini cruise for a bit there LOL.

Yesterday saw no less than *FOUR* SAU-VIC Stickers:

1. Gunmetal grey R33 GTS-T westbound on North Rd, Brighton East around 10 am. Had some kind of bodykit... Veilside??? not sure. I suck at identifying R33 bodykits.

2. Yellow R32 GTS-T? somewhere in CBD in the morning, then again on King St around 6 pm.

3. White R33 GTS-T eastbound on Clarendon St, Southbank around 6:20 pm.

All had standard plates. Was in the daily so didn't bother waving or fumbling for my SAU card like a madman :(

spotted mint blue 32 gtr at glen near century city walk & shops...plates was gdzila or sumthing to do with it..fkn tuff az man ..always see it there..

black 32 gtst there aswel.

then @ the shopping centre carpark spotted a dull black coloured 33 gtst s2 had SAU sticker on frotn windshield.