SAU Community

Spotted Thread

paulr33

i see a white (S2 i think) R33 every few days. parked between Cotham Rd and high St in kew. recently got a new body kit inc a 400R front bar. ne 1 know who this might be????? wana have a chat about the kit.

Saw this pull into the carpark in front of my work just as i arrived for work this morning.

Said hi to the guy and took some photos quickly before he realized the store wasnt opened yet haha.

So damn sexy :D

post-56192-1251805175_thumb.jpg post-56192-1251805273_thumb.jpg

spotted grey 32 coming out of taylors lakes maccas monday night with sau sticker on side window . Very clean neat car, i was in the white 33 parked near the red s14. I'm pretty sure i saw you again tonight turning into banchory grove bout 1.30ish

Edited by PSI.33

spotted a piece of wood fying off bak of a truck on the monash flying into my front bar 2day...small scratchh & now front bar is loose

also spotted a gun metal grey 35gtr on wellington rd near eastlink...omg the thing was mint

seen a VS Statesman around here has YGOJAP as his plates.

as much as i disagree....i lol'ed.

When you say "around here" do you mean ballarat?

I think i have seen the same one parked in dandenong a few months back.

also spotted not a skyline but commodore statesment with plates [YBYJAP] dam bogan

Or maybe it was that one.

Edited by W0rp3D

was driving back from inspecting a 16v 100kw 4age which i picked up yesterday, popped past dan murphy's on the way home to celebrate lol

You mean an engine or a car? Sounds like engine... are you building something? If it was the car, pics plz...