SAU Community

Spotted Thread

paulr33

nobody spots me =(

Join the club! Then again my car is pretty standard!

Black R34 GT on the eastern fwy at around 1ish. Was driving next to ya until Blackburn Rd turn off :)

nobody spots me =(

Join the club! Then again my car is pretty standard!

Black R34 GT on the eastern fwy at around 1ish. Was driving next to ya until Blackburn Rd turn off

Spotted three skylines all in the one street in Springvale South...

A red 33 in a shed and across the street a black 32 and a silver 33 with a brick on the roof and plastic over the drivers window...

i'm a member, with anime stickers, and a domo hanging off my towhook, car's yellow too.

and the best part, i travel from east, to west every single day.

saw a yellow r34, with sau stickers, and domo hanging off the towhook today... :P

bit past 4pm; corner of blackburn rd and ferntree gully rd. i was turning right into ferntree gully rd, going home from uni lols. was it you? :P

Edited by kaitoukid

on FTG road just passed the bunnings saw a black r35 GTR with black wheels and what i think was a different kit and bigger wing i think his plates were nismoo or something along those lines, looks sweet as, I've seen you around before as well. looked sweet as.

saw a yellow r34, with sau stickers, and domo hanging off the towhook today... :P

bit past 4pm; corner of blackburn rd and ferntree gully rd. i was turning right into ferntree gully rd, going home from uni lols. was it you? :P

yes.. you from monash?

i was looking for hub centric rings.

yes.. you from monash?

i was looking for hub centric rings.

haha yep. twould have been me in the dirty (gawd, needs a wash so bad) black r34.

did you find any? lols.

OOH.

i remember now..

yeah i got some from tyrepower hawthorn though. should have just gone there in the first place. was picking up some chick from monash, what was why i was in the area.

No one seems to spot me either pinch.gif

Need to organise a "I never get spotted" meet-up just so we can meet up, and then go home and post that we've seen each other hahaha :thumbsup:

People who regularly get spotted can beat it, you're not invited :domokun:

white r34 4 door along doncaster road at about 12:45 i changed lanes and slowed down a little to let you catch up to give a wave but they drove straight past then went infront of me :(