SAU Community

Qtr Mile Times For My 32 Gtr?

NoFX_Hardcore

cheers. Yeah hoping for something better next time lol. Trying to figure out the clutch is quite hard coz I only get to drive it at the drags atm coz i have no licence so its the only practice i get. cant wait for next ones though.

That MPH doesn't really refect to your Power for some reason!

Probably because I had wheelspin for half the track... All through first and second. I'm sure with some kinda slicks or even in 4WD, it will be quite a bit higher. Currently fixing the 4WD problem and will head out to the track next month hopefully.

• 3 weeks later...
Probably because I had wheelspin for half the track... All through first and second. I'm sure with some kinda slicks or even in 4WD, it will be quite a bit higher. Currently fixing the 4WD problem and will head out to the track next month hopefully.

generally speaking traction doesnt change the MPH too much chris.

in fact with a better launch MPH can often go down

Time shall tell though!

14s in a tuned GTR is pretty dismal. a stock GTR with just exhaust and some boost will run high 12s. and 60ft should be under 2 seconds not nearly 3 seconds. fix the 4wd. at the moment a stock commodore would probably show you a clean pair of heels! :)

Yeah it would!

4WD is almost fixed and luckily for me there is another night time drags next friday night so hopefully I'll be able to make it out and record some decent times. Will of course keep y'all posted!

Well after finally getting the 4WD fixed, took it down and first run of the night gave me my best time of 12.9 @ 109mph with 1.95 60ft. Got better 60ft times but I either missed 3rd gear, or they didn't print the slips or someone took them... So for now its a 12.9. Hoping for more toward the mid 12's next time out unless I get around to getting a re-tune.

• 4 years later...

lol on 234kw with ku31 tyres, stock ecu and stock turbos.
turboback exhaust and 16psi boost. i ran 11.8 then 11.9 back to back.
excedy clutch. its not that hard if you can get your launch approach right with a correct setup ( Tyre pressure and suspension )

• 1 month later...

Epic thread revival, but you reaction says it all!! What 60ft did you get? I was pretty happy to get 12.7 on similar setup with a 1.6 on shitty Nexens

• 2 weeks later...

Epic thread revival, but you reaction says it all!! What 60ft did you get? I was pretty happy to get 12.7 on similar setup with a 1.6 on shitty Nexens

hahah defs man , didnt want to make a new thread cause i figured this suits..

i got a 60ft of 1.7 on Ku31s