SAU Community

Future Race-car Driver / Street Racer ;)

jukic.j

Favourite Model?  

38 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

read his last post..... $10 says this dood gets a skyline and a week later we receive a letter in the mail saying, sorry some street racer boy just wiped out a primary school, your already ludicrously expensive premium just doubled.

do yourself a favour mate, by a PS3 and do ya street racing in ya lounge room.... keep your lancer, get someone to put an bolt through the floor pan underneath your accelerator pedal and save ya ma the heartache of having to bury you...... a parent should never bury a child....

Make it $20 and you got a deal my friend.

• 2 weeks later...

Haha dude i'm a very good and responisble driver. Whenever I go through a school zone or even see a child i dro pthe speed back to 25. You never know what could happen.

If do any drifting or racing (not in my lancer of course LOL) it happens far away from people on private property, industrial estates, big open spaces, etc. Just becuase I live fast doesn't mean I have to die young.

It's not like I get caught doing 250 in a 60 zone like someone i know who might read this (shame on you)

And who said I have parents or any close family for that matter?

you live fast.. you got a lancer.. grow up and buy a hyundai.. you're a wanna be boy racer

you stated in your previous post that your mummy is buying the car.. and at 20 i think its funny you think your GODs gift to cars..

if you wanna race/drift/etc take it to the track or piss off

Edited by .:: GimpS-R34 ::.

Comment # 1

what about my comment of being a street racer? If I don't become a driver in some form of racing I know I will just turn to street racing. My addiction needs quenching ablah blah blah.

It will own me. YES IT WILL, Pwn you more likely!

verses comment number 2

i'm a very good and responisble driver.

blah blah

If do any drifting or racing (not in my ghey slow piece of shit of course LOL) it happens far away from people on private property, industrial estates, big open spaces, etc. Just becuase I live fast doesn't mean I have to die young.

Dood street racing is street racing, it is not responsible. Private property is not street racing but belting around industrial estates is, I revert to my previously expressed opinion of your destiny....

stick to the couch and a scooter you muppet

And who said I have parents or any close family for that matter?

that would have been you.

My mother should be giving me a loan soon so I can OWN THE LEGEND before I have the money.

Talking about street racing in any form is not tolerated on this forum.

So any further discussion about it will see you warned or worse and threads closed.

Unforunately, I am pretty sure this thread will now follow you around for your whole time on SAU.

How about you stop all your bragging about shit you don't even have yet.. Talking about buying a house on your interest free loan, buying a skyline with mummys money and your a pizza boy but when you get your real job you'll be earning 120k+ straight out of uni or whatever you are doing..read the news mate, good luck getting a super high paying job in the near future.

somehow I don't think any of us will have to suffer the misfortune of sharing the road with you.. with you behind the wheel of anything decent anyway.

:blink:

Until you learn your cars. keep it on the track. Once you learned your car keep it there. If you do chose to do anything on the street. Which I don't suggest. Take it far away from any innocent bi standards. There's no need to involve them in your reckless activities and / or mis happs.

My name is Skott B and I approve this message.

nah i reckon this guy will see the light pretty quickly and find his way to the track!

i have faith.

ps welcome!

My name is Liz and I approve this message.

Until you learn your cars. keep it on the track. Once you learned your car keep it there. If you do chose to do anything on the street. Which I don't suggest. Take it far away from any innocent bi standards. There's no need to involve them in your reckless activities and / or mis happs.

My name is Skott B and I approve this message.

Take it away from bi standards? :(

Do you mean bystanders?

Bi-Standards is what our mate bob has: 1. Street racing 2. i'm a very good and responisble driver.

read his last post..... $10 says this dood gets a skyline and a week later we receive a letter in the mail saying, sorry some street racer boy just wiped out a primary school, your already ludicrously expensive premium just doubled.

do yourself a favour mate, by a PS3 and do ya street racing in ya lounge room.... keep your lancer, get someone to put an bolt through the floor pan underneath your accelerator pedal and save ya ma the heartache of having to bury you...... a parent should never bury a child....

good advice... :rofl:

not a big fan of the whole "street racing" part that u wrote but anyway...

ive heard that dropping in a 6 out of a FTO aint TOO much trouble. now too is uppercase cause there would still be some fabrication but would be a nice power upgrade :rofl: and cheap. a couple grand from a wrecker for the engine but installation would be the worst.

Give him a break, after all he does have good spatial awareness :D

yeah but he didnt see this onslaught comming.. so my guess is his spatial awarness stops in his pants..

So any further discussion about it will see you warned or worse and threads closed.

so tell me slim.. what worse things would an ex SAS officer do :banana: let's see if his spatial awareness sees you coming...

• 4 weeks later...