SAU Community

Had A Nice Toy In Today 1.1bar 563rwkw 1013nm

uhhh its more likelythe owners got 3.9 gears in a commdore then it is hes got a supra making 560rwkw at ~1bar....

you can get any gears in any car, its not a big deal, i wouldnt base your answer off that

Considering it's revving to 7200RPM by those graphs...

I'm going with a worked LS2 due to the revs + torque

maybe you will all get a surprise, it does say trent LTD at the top, maybe he has put some work into his tank...

i wish, my shitter tank makes 180rwkw :( with a nice 395,596km's on the clock..... it turns fuel into noise and pollution... and of cause its a clevo...HEAT.

i must admit i now need to claim back top dog on my dyno so ive fast tracked the tank....ditched the blown clevo idea in favour of a blown windsor stroker (427) possibly twin 1.06 a/r GT35 or 10cm T67's.... parts for windsor are far easier to track down....

Here is the car in question 408cube, peter starr supercharged maloo ute..... sweet car that honestley is streetable..... mini tubbbed with custom 11" HSV wheels... and full exhaust.

will fix pics 2moro.

maloo.jpg

maloo2.jpg

Needs a couple of sheep, a dog and a few bales of hay in it, or a good load of redgum wood with a chainsaw would substitute.............

LoL,

Yah, very "arty" looking pictures... hah

Has it got a madmax style supercharger clutch??? haha

Would love to drive one of these new wave of forced fed falcodores, they are real torque monsters.

and yogibear pretty sure digital cameras werent around in the 60's, and the cameras that they did have took rather good quality pictures....

Nice power.

wow 400 cubes that punches out 50 or so NM less then my 3 litre on 1.7 bar :D

.9 bar to get that kinda force is insane.... is the wick going to be turned up at all?