SAU Community

V Series Gallery

R3N, that looks fantastic. Well done mate. I love the KD C Burnout lip and sides, especially in carbon, *drool*.

The R35 wheels are excellent, probably my personal second choice behind a set of large work meisters.

Exhibit a:

Img_6541.jpg

R3N, that looks fantastic. Well done mate. I love the KD C Burnout lip and sides, especially in carbon, *drool*.

The R35 wheels are excellent, probably my personal second choice behind a set of large work meisters.

Exhibit a:

Img_6541.jpg

Very nice set up.

Very nice set up.

Just to clarify, thats a car in america, not mine =D

I did a quick dodgy photoshop on the side skits.

And i'm pretty sure they are fake work meisters.. i forget what size they are, but work do not make them in that size.

Just to clarify, thats a car in america, not mine =D

I did a quick dodgy photoshop on the side skits.

And i'm pretty sure they are fake work meisters.. i forget what size they are, but work do not make them in that size.

I've heard you can order custom made to your liking with Work, because there's one guy here in Perth, whose is a friend of a friend, with R34 GTR that he ordered for in 20 inch Work Meisters in Silver.

I've heard you can order custom made to your liking with Work, because there's one guy here in Perth, whose is a friend of a friend, with R34 GTR that he ordered for in 20 inch Work Meisters in Silver.

yeh my mate got custom made 20" meisters for his white r34 gtr

• 4 weeks later...
62531_437915757461_613572461_5455571_6047459_n.jpg

Picked up my V35 last week =)

Full leather retrim

BBS LM's 18" x 9" +20 Front 18" x 10" +20 Rear

Thinking about getting exhaust and intake... any suggestions?

Thanks =)

Nice and clean V35 with good sets of rims, Ben. What kind of aftermarket grill you got if you don't mind me asking? Thanks.

Edited by Victor.T

Nice and clean V35 with good sets of rims, Ben. What kind of aftermarket grill you got if you don't mind me asking? Thanks.

Hey Victor,

Thanks just had the car detailed, as for the grill came with the car straight from japan, the rims were also imported from japan,

on a side note, has anyone bought kit parts from 'body kit kingdom'?

Hey Victor,

Thanks just had the car detailed, as for the grill came with the car straight from japan, the rims were also imported from japan,

on a side note, has anyone bought kit parts from 'body kit kingdom'?

Yeah, you can tell the difference...colour really show up and the body lines are sleek and reflective.

With grill and rims, you had scored some parts. Nice. I just asked about the grill because I don't know the differences between aftermarket grills and for future reference if I want to get one. Thanks Ben. Good luck with the kit and post up photos afterwards.

Yeah, you can tell the difference...colour really show up and the body lines are sleek and reflective.

With grill and rims, you had scored some parts. Nice. I just asked about the grill because I don't know the differences between aftermarket grills and for future reference if I want to get one. Thanks Ben. Good luck with the kit and post up photos afterwards.

Hey Victor,

just thought I'd let you know, found out my grill is branded 'illusion' ,

Hey Victor,

just thought I'd let you know, found out my grill is branded 'illusion' ,

Illusion? Looks very nice. Thanks for letting me know, Ben.

Edited by Victor.T