SAU Community

Illegal Import Help!

vice5500

You guys are so harsh - he's selling the car for medical reasons. But he can drive it to the right buyer. And he needs the money. And he's interested in swaps for a TT Supra.

The poor dodgy bastard just can't get a break

:)

bullshit. He's selling it cause it was stolen along with 2 other R34's at the same time and all have had their VIN's and engine's swapped. He knew it was dodgy, and yet still bought it when we all told him it was dodgy. Now the cops are going to take posession and he'll loose it all. If something is too cheap, then there is usually a reason.

• Replies 101
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Pretty sure half of cowie165's post was written in sarcastic tone sbyder :)

His thoughts were mine too as soon as I saw the first post in the OP's "for sale" ad. Have to sell the car this week but interested in swaps...I'm trying to think of a scenario in life that would set you up for this.

A. Your parents are going to kick you out of the house if you don't get a Supra

B. You catch 2JZ fever after getting beaten in a drag by a Supra

C. You have a medical condition but don't have the money to fund the operation - doctor will only accept a Toyota as collateral

D. You're a dodgy motherf**ker just like the c*** who sold it to you

Why the prick didn't just neck up, cop his f*** up on the chin and sell it off as a track car for 60% of the price is beyond me.

Edited by Birds

Pretty sure half of cowie165's post was written in sarcastic tone sbyder :)

His thoughts were mine too as soon as I saw the first post in the OP's "for sale" ad. Have to sell the car this week but interested in swaps...I'm trying to think of a scenario in life that would set you up for this.

A. Your parents are going to kick you out of the house if you don't get a Supra

B. You catch 2JZ fever after getting beaten in a drag by a Supra

C. You have a medical condition but don't have the money to fund the operation - doctor will only accept a Toyota as collateral

D. You're a dodgy motherf**ker just like the c*** who sold it to you

Why the prick didn't just neck up, cop his f*** up on the chin and sell it off as a track car for 60% of the price is beyond me.

lmao :) especially at C. :)

sbyder: Yes dude, that was sarcasm. I listed the reasons for sale in that order because they all contradict the one before it. He's selling the car for medical reasons (ie. can't drive it anymore) but can deliver it to the right buyer... etc.

If he had a deceased family member too, he'd have enough reasons to claim car-sale "Yahtzee!" :yes::P

bullshit. He's selling it cause it was stolen along with 2 other R34's at the same time and all have had their VIN's and engine's swapped. He knew it was dodgy, and yet still bought it when we all told him it was dodgy. Now the cops are going to take posession and he'll loose it all. If something is too cheap, then there is usually a reason.

Your sarcasm detector seems to be unplugged Ben :yes:

Hey !.that was my line .. i said he was a dodgy mothf*cker ...

ha ha ..good riddance to the c*nt for trying to fu*k everyone over.

lmao :) especially at C. :)

sbyder: Yes dude, that was sarcasm. I listed the reasons for sale in that order because they all contradict the one before it. He's selling the car for medical reasons (ie. can't drive it anymore) but can deliver it to the right buyer... etc.

If he had a deceased family member too, he'd have enough reasons to claim car-sale "Yahtzee!" :yes::P

Cromulent?

'er it means 'er fine, acceptable, normal; excellent, realistic, legitimate & authentic... 'er that's everything my psychiatrist wants me to be!

Hmmm, i wish, i hope, i pray :D

I'd have picked up on the Simpsons reference without the picture of Dr. Nick :D

It was Miss Hoover who said that one wasn't it? :D

I used to know a bunch of Lebos who's doing that. They used to make their own importers approval to get their car imported, then buy a damaged car here in the same model, Cut the Vin No. off the firewall and mock it up onto the imported car and register it that way. They call them buying a "car's history". They do that to more expansive cars like Merc or BM rather then Nissans.

They were caught alone with a corrupted member of road register officer and sentenced jail after been doing it over 3 years for forging government documentations.

I hate to be the poor sucker who buys the car...lets hope he's done the research and found us (meaning the website) or have friends tell them about the car.

I still can't beleive that this fool was trying to buy a VIN Number....fool

From my experience...my mate recently brought a VY SS and wanted to trade in his old VS Commodore...dealer wouldn't take his old car because it was repairable write off. He never knew this (car was brought from a car yard about 6 years ago)...I know this happened alot back in the day but I'm not so sure now (mainly because there is alot of red tape to get a repairable write off back on the road)

Lebos, of all races!

:(

Gawd .. it must be late in the day or something .. I just read this as 'lesbos, of all races!' and I'm like 'wait, what?' and then re-read it ..

:D

• 3 months later...