SAU Community

If You Could... Porsche Or Gtr

N/A®

Just wondering what you guys who prefer a Porsche would actually do with it. From what I've seen in open competition P cars don't do that well unless they are driven by the top few gun drivers.

One thing seems clear, bang for buck they are rubbish.

Edited by 260DET

• Replies 109
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Bit of a hard one.

Was on Para rd today, and spotted an R35 ... Had a look, walked up to the servo and spotted a 997 GT2 (spewing I didn't get pics of the GT2, got pics of R35).

If I had to pay it would be the 35, freebies = GT2, sell it .. + loan, buy a house.. Pretty happy with my 32 :laugh:

porsche always stands out as rich middle aged business man to me, there hot but they dont stand out in my opinion.

R35 GTR sitting next to a porsche i think i know what most people would be looking at.

also since beating my students porche in my r32 rb25 i've lost alot of respect for them :laugh:

Either one, then I'd use a 9" angle grinder, cut the roof off, mount a 'T' spottie, rifle rack, and 'roo leg racks and take it shooting. Then I'd see which one lasts the distance>>>>take it out to Tilpa paddock bashing, or up the gulf and through a few creeks.

They just don't do proper rood tests on cars...do they????

Just wondering what you guys who prefer a Porsche would actually do with it. From what I've seen in open competition P cars don't do that well unless they are driven by the top few gun drivers.

One thing seems clear, bang for buck they are rubbish.

Do track days in it :P

Something doesn't need to be the quickest to be the most enjoyable. I don't like computer controlled cars as much as I do raw cars with the option of turning off all electronics.

A '73 RS would be a lot slower than any of the cars mentioned on the track, but I'd take one over near on anything given the chance.

Do track days in it :P

Something doesn't need to be the quickest to be the most enjoyable. I don't like computer controlled cars as much as I do raw cars with the option of turning off all electronics.

A '73 RS would be a lot slower than any of the cars mentioned on the track, but I'd take one over near on anything given the chance.

Porker first, daylight second.

The only question is what vintage do you prefer your 911 in?

post-5134-1229917780_thumb.jpg

post-5134-1229917802_thumb.jpg

post-5134-1229917820_thumb.jpg

Edited by djr81

Ok, given 300k to spend on a car, I'd actually buy 20 really nice S13's and have a series for all my mates.... Much more fun :P

I'll sell you mine for 200k, then you can buy 19 with the rest and win with ease*. Deal?

*you may have to push it though, it's not running