SAU Community

Hypergear Turbochargers and High flow Services Development thread

Johnny that's awesome dude!

I'm getting so jealous reading everyones builds and fun on E85! Can't wait to get home and start buying things for my NEO

Man, E85 on a NEO would be tits.. won't be scared of blowing apart ringlands or any of that crap :)

Thats pretty strange. Try this ECU file.

Its running a Stock R33 Diff.

Get a new diff!!!!!!

keeps the power down, back in the days (way before this shit box).. I had a R33 making about 240kW it would hock up sideways and all sorts of shit then I bought a used 1 way Nismo diff.. geez, it struggled to break traction. The stock R33 viscous diff is a pile of shit LOL.. This current R33 runs a 2 way KAAZ.. night and day difference, with 200kW before it would bog down on launches!

That ECU file works, thanks Stao!

Looks like my timing map isn't far off, I've got 16 degrees vs. your 17.2 at full noise however your top end is a little more aggressive at 20~21 mine's only 18.. but I haven't put it on a dyno yet to find out when it stops making power. Also noticed your car idles stupidly rich like mine too, there's loads of fuel on idle & your target AFR table for closed loop is set at 12.5.

I wonder if I bump up the fuel rail pressure the injectors might spray better at idle.

I wonder if I bump up the fuel rail pressure the injectors might spray better at idle.

Ditch them before you complain of a melted piston or worse. The FiveO's are dropping like flies. Tao, why on earth would you recommend such crap.

http://www.skylinesaustralia.com/forums/topic/445165-help-needed-new-injector-doesnt-seat-in-the-rail/#entry7329821

Man, E85 on a NEO would be tits.. won't be scared of blowing apart ringlands or any of that crap :)

Yeah I can't wait to see how it goes.

It's going to be running the SS1PU out of my R33 and I'm also going to try out scottys 1400cc E85 injectors.

Only a month before I'm back from NZ and I can get started.

Ditch them before you complain of a melted piston or worse. The FiveO's are dropping like flies. Tao, why on earth would you recommend such crap.

http://www.skylinesaustralia.com/forums/topic/445165-help-needed-new-injector-doesnt-seat-in-the-rail/#entry7329821

yeah... let's see how I long I last till I get pissed off at my shitty idle & crappy economy...

If someone can find me a 1000cc+ top feed kit with 1/2 length bosch injectors, rail, fuel reg, fittings, injector plugs for $800 I'll buy it no questions asked after my tax returns.

I'm getting so jealous reading everyones builds and fun on E85! Can't wait to get home and start buying things for my NEO

Ditto. Especially when I've got this weapon sitting in my guest room in a box post-95739-14044370117751_thumb.jpg

Just need to get my tax back and the build can finish :D hooray

33 25 & neo both in good condition produce a very similar result & ringlands very similar also, not saying neo isn't the pick given the choice but it's a load of crap how much better people say it is

33 25 & neo both in good condition produce a very similar result & ringlands very similar also, not saying neo isn't the pick given the choice but it's a load of crap how much better people say it is

I was always under the impression (from forums) that NEO has stronger rods, ringlands, etc.

However, I'm keen to pump in 1.5bar into my motor and see what happens :)

yeah... let's see how I long I last till I get pissed off at my shitty idle & crappy economy...

If someone can find me a 1000cc+ top feed kit with 1/2 length bosch injectors, rail, fuel reg, fittings, injector plugs for $800 I'll buy it no questions asked after my tax returns.

I have x-spurt 1000cc, Neo plenum, rail, reg, injector plugs you can have for $800 haha. Only seen bout 1000km's use.

Well mentioning one seizing up after 3 dyno days plus paying additional USD for warranty aren't words of encouragement. I was the first few people on this form whom trailed those back in the days. There wasn't much alternatives for direct drop in injectors at this capacity then.

I will just stick with P98 fuel for the time been. People can use the correction figure to predict E85 results.

I was always under the impression (from forums) that NEO has stronger rods, ringlands, etc.

However, I'm keen to pump in 1.5bar into my motor and see what happens :)

I been putting 20-21psi through my R33 RB25 for nearly 2 years without many issues.

This has been on just normal pump 98

With E85 you should be running 2 bar :P

Get a new diff!!!!!!

keeps the power down, back in the days (way before this shit box).. I had a R33 making about 240kW it would hock up sideways and all sorts of shit then I bought a used 1 way Nismo diff.. geez, it struggled to break traction. The stock R33 viscous diff is a pile of shit LOL.. This current R33 runs a 2 way KAAZ.. night and day difference, with 200kW before it would bog down on launches!

Yeah, this.

I am running a helical centre and have traction for days. 295kw of warp speed anger.

2000 model R34 GTT should have a helical centre right?

Seems rare from what I know. Very easy to tell if you get it on stands though.

Spins opposite ways like an open but has a whirring feeling.

It's a series 2 (with the fugly front bar)

I'll check it when I get home.

But from what I have read on here it should be.

So if I spin the back wheel then the opposite side should go the other way?

Hopefully the jap people didn't steal or sell it before I imported it haha