SAU Community

Hypergear Turbochargers and High flow Services Development thread

Kill it with fire.

Oiled filters should not be anywhere near an AFM, and I have had better results with Blitz style cotton elements, they flow 500 odd kw.

Where would one purchase said blitz style cotton element?
  • Like 1

Thanks mate, I'll be changing mine soon and I think the ones I've been using have had oil on them because I'm cleaning my AFM every 2000ks because of misfire (and yes it's 110% the AFM that's the culprit) either that or it's rooted.

That's what I'm sayin, for the $10-$15 for a paper filter why would 1 bother with a $100+ fancy after market brand name filter if the cheapo paper one will flow the same but have 0 issues with oiling and filtration

That's what I'm sayin, for the $10-$15 for a paper filter why would 1 bother with a $100+ fancy after market brand name filter if the cheapo paper one will flow the same but have 0 issues with oiling and filtration

Hardly $100, cotton panels are $20 in the states, we just get raped with retail prices. Autobarn tried to sell me a BMC panel for the Evo for $130 the other day.

Bucker, 20 uckers for the cotton filter, how much for freight from the states cause those farkers see Aus and slam up the postage

Yeah $150 odd I paid for the K & N shitter then had to get the compressor out and blow off the excess oil, THEN Pauly tells me he runs the paper jobby :(

been getting around 180km to 200km per tank of E85 - just had enough of that bullshit economy

are you putting a link to this thread in the for sale thread? or you just gonna shit on someone else? :domokun:

I've put all the details in the for sale thread - have a read, I'm not a prick.

wasnt saying that.

the shit on someone else part meant that the guy who sold them to you f**ked you over, hopefully you would tell buyers what to expect.

no offense intended, but zero f**ks given if it was taken. :yes:

hope you can offload em man.