Merli's R32 Track Bitch

Merli

• Replies 615
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Oh, and this track bitch still has its wheels pointing in different directions, so there are still some things to do tomorrow morning.

Hopefully they'll still let me on the track if I miss the morning scrutineering session :P

It's going to be about zero degrees at 8am anyway. Way too cold to be standing trackside. I'll arrive after the sun comes out :O

you just worry about tomm.

in good time.

Too late then.... I've got my eye on another one that I'm going to see for the second time this weekend.

I've waited for your photos for 2 weeks now... Can't be that hard to get someone to take some snapshots for you :P

Too late then.... I've got my eye on another one that I'm going to see for the second time this weekend.

I've waited for your photos for 2 weeks now... Can't be that hard to get someone to take some snapshots for you :P

no biggie...im not that desperate to sell...ive been home only a few days...spending time with my young family has been my priority as ive not seen them for nearly 3 months...and photo's of it in the dark when i get home from work would be pretty pointless....ll take some on the weekend if you are still in the market.

Edited by DiRTgarage

It's going to be about zero degrees at 8am anyway. Way too cold to be standing trackside. I'll arrive after the sun comes out :P

See you at 6:59am then Mr Merli!

lol the threat of "the photo" is probably worse than the photo itself.

but paul is dead right, all you need to worry about is the car tomorrow, will be great to see 2 new sau dedicated track cars debut on the same day!

even if the car explodes you'll have a better day than most of us. us poor suckers that work on fridays

Oh Harsh,,so very Harsh,,,It won't explode,,it's basically a stocker.

Thinking I might bring my Pov1 and throw it in Andrews car so he can relive some footage.

Neil.

Thinking I might bring my Pov1 and throw it in Andrews car so he can relive some footage.

Neil.

i hope it dosn't explode, but i'd much rather be freezing my nuts off at a track, than freezing my nuts off at work.

Neil.

he said as the valve guide dropped into the bore :)

jks

have heaps of fun and take some happy snaps

Well.... Car didn't make it to the track.

Problem with the clutch apparently, will know more next week I guess.

Punted the Beemah around instead, which was fun... Great handling car, but needed MUCH stickier tyres to get some real corner speed.

Even though it sucked the GTR didnt make, it, it was still good to cath up mate and the BMW sounds hot as!

When I was flagging at the flip flop, the sound of the motor around that part of the track was awesome!