SAU Community

Recommended Coilovers For Street Drifting?

• Replies 109
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think he may have meant adjustable camber tops? Which wishbone suspension does not use... more of a McPherson thing.

brain fart FTW... i have a car with pretty much the same front end as his, with adjustable bushes :)

adjustable arms supposedly increase NVH(Noise Vibration Harshness), so adjustable whiteline bushes work well in that aspect, and i am happy with the adjustment i got from mine.

i like my cars with as much positive castor as i can run... and not much neg camber either end.

brain fart FTW... i have a car with pretty much the same front end as his, with adjustable bushes :down:

adjustable arms supposedly increase NVH(Noise Vibration Harshness), so adjustable whiteline bushes work well in that aspect, and i am happy with the adjustment i got from mine.

i like my cars with as much positive castor as i can run... and not much neg camber either end.

lol, firstly, adjustable arms DO NOT increase NVH, not the adjustability at least, it's only when the arms use rose joints on the ends, as u basically removing a flexible bush, its now metal on metal. the adjustability comes usually from a turnbuckle where a solid arm would usually be. you can buy adjustable arms with with urethane bushes, so they are exactly the same as adjustable bushes as far as NVH goes.

whiteline themselves make adjustable arms, after starting with adjustable bushes (f**king useless) i know exactly how much better adjustable arms are. also as a side note, whiteline bushes are shit lol. i run their arms, but the bushes are shit, mine cracked and split with less than a few weeks on them lol

2ndly, less castor, why? i can only think of 1 reason, u have bitch arms and cant handle the weight of ur steering :D

lol, firstly, adjustable arms DO NOT increase NVH, not the adjustability at least, it's only when the arms use rose joints on the ends, as u basically removing a flexible bush, its now metal on metal. the adjustability comes usually from a turnbuckle where a solid arm would usually be. you can buy adjustable arms with with urethane bushes, so they are exactly the same as adjustable bushes as far as NVH goes.

whiteline themselves make adjustable arms, after starting with adjustable bushes (f**king useless) i know exactly how much better adjustable arms are. also as a side note, whiteline bushes are shit lol. i run their arms, but the bushes are shit, mine cracked and split with less than a few weeks on them lol

2ndly, less castor, why? i can only think of 1 reason, u have bitch arms and cant handle the weight of ur steering :)

mmm, my bushes are fine, might try these arms you speak of when they wear out...

i said lots of castor, not less... my old non-power steering dattos wheels used to hit the front guards at times :P

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...
  • 6 months later...