SAU Community

Sau Online Gaming Nights

R31Nismoid

SAU Gaming nights  

46 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

I think besides EVE everything else I am playing is under NDA.

I have all the valve games (that 23 game pack). Red orchestra ($5 lulz). COD4, need MW2. Would run missions in EVE or PvP I suppose. I think I have GRiD somewhere. Won't play DoW2 until 1.4 patch is released. Other stuff too so really whatever but I am pretty much over everything valve/source based.

Oh yeah I'll be playing the ArmA2 demo then might get that.

List of mp games, my votes are on tf2 & grid.

l4d is great fun but not too practical if we're going to have more than 4 players.

cod:w@w

css

grid

gta4

hl2:dm

killing floor

l4d

tf2

track mania (free)

ut3

ut2k4

dod:s

red orchestra

tfc

Edited by nicr4wks

scrap source... source is shit 1.6 ftw... ive been playing cs for over 7 years...gaurente rip you all at it :blush:

btw call of duty wouldnt be a bad idea and warcraft 3

Get with the times son, it's all about the source. Also, been playing on and off since year 9, which is 9.5 years...still wanna guarantee that ripping? :(

Anyone knocking the limits of CS:S should play some of the ridiculous number of fun maps that are out there. There are platform maps on which you don't kill anyone at all. Zombie maps, aliens vs predators, prison break, surf maps, pirate wars (fire cannons at each others ship). Makes for great laughs and entertainment on LAN nights. Everytime I get sick of one of these, a new style of map comes out and pulls me back in lol.

This is a good idea Ash, let's get it happening.

Edited by Birds

Hey lads..

Yeah I'd be keen, I've had steam for ages, although I don't run all my game through it.

COD4.

COD - WAW.

CS:S.

TF2

Also, I've got company of heroes, not too sure how many ppl have it here, but it is the holy grail of WW2 RTS. Loads of fun! :)

Oh I nearly forgot, Call of Duty, ZOOMMMMBBBBIIIIEEEESSS!!!!

Edited by Marco-R34GTT

Duke Nukem 3D - I'll rip your head off and sh!t down your neck....bahahahaha

CSS FTW.....any online gaming night has to be either CSS or CS 1.6!

CS:S is an absolute FAIL of a game. 1.6 ftw!

BTW muztek have you ever played competitively? I used to LAN back in the day.. i prob played for about 4 years flat stick and then i stopped playing. Just started playing 2 months ago after a 3 year break

Edited by topher_