• Replies 417
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Things you need for DECA:

-Stamina/Endurance

-Concentration

-Good handling skills

-Remember where you need to go and how to get there (follow map if need be)

-No need to stay in a straight line

-If you lose control, put on a good show for those watching

-Have plenty to drink

-Stay away from the cones

Things you need for DECA after party:

-Stamina/Endurance

-Concentration

-Good handling skills

-Remember where you need to go and how to get there (follow map if need be)

-No need to stay in a straight line

-If you lose control, put on a good show for those watching

-Have plenty to drink

-Stay away from the cones

Just what I learnt from my first DECA back in may... BrendanR33 :thumbsup: ---> :) ---> :thanks:

So have you fixed your cable from popping out ? or is that zip tie we fitted still doing the job ;) its good to see you come back for another go, see you there.

And juliette, wining by default ain't cool !

ATT Ryan, can you put, Vince Ritchie, David Talbot, Karlos Broulidakis and Daniel Garber in the same group, thanks. oh and i'm still bringing my s13 silvia as previously planned. :(

lol cable tie is still holding my throttle cable in place :( hahaha im lazy as.

Will the CAMS SAU Membership card sufficient to enter for the day, or will I need to produce/fill out any other licence forms as this will be my first outing?

You will need to get a CAMS L2S licence. You can download the form the cams website, fill it in and bring it along with the payment to Bec on the day and she should be able to sort you out ;)

Re the CAMS license, what Anthony said^^ is right

Also - anyone who posted group preferences or anything important in the last few days, it may be deleted - have a look, if its not there, repost it, or we wont know.

Thanks

Re the CAMS license, what Anthony said^^ is right

Also - anyone who posted group preferences or anything important in the last few days, it may be deleted - have a look, if its not there, repost it, or we wont know.

Thanks

well, the only people on sau i have met who are going are Roman and Juliette, so if you could chuck me in their group that would be tops thanks.

Thanks

Leon and Shane in the same group if you could.

They are bringing a couple people to watch... :rofl:

Fixed my clutch pedal today since it broke on the drive home from winton. All good to go.

More importantly this will be the debut of our new trailer! After months of work it will be finally put to the test.

Good work Mat, Tim, Campbell and Dano!

Can't wait!