SAU Community

Official NSW Skyline spotted thread

CerealKiller

theres someone that moved a few houses down from me. yellow 33 gtr plates WAR13R or WAR31R. on this forum? and a 32 gtst that flies around my streets trying to drift etc. dont think he'd be on here though :blink:

and do i ever get spotted ????? :P:( :( lol

spotted a grey r33 with a SAU sticker on the rear quater on hume hwy at liverpool at about 7.40ish and a nice clean black R32 on the great western hwy at about 7.10ish horn dont work so didnt beep

Spotted a Titanium R35 GTR with plates GTR-35T in the back of Chatswood heading towards Northbridge late this afternoon.

Certainly made the drive in traffic more entertaining :D

Prob Nick (Godzilla)

Spotted a white R33 S2 "BO.55.RB" this arvo on sunnyholt rd driving like a absolutely tool :)

and also a silver R33 S2 mins later, plate were "DR.33.GT"

oh yeah thats him, it had the hulk sticker as well lol

bit late but spotted a green stag around westmead area around 5.30pm fri arvo with sau sticker on it.
Prob Nick (Godzilla)

Spotted a white R33 S2 "BO.55.RB" this arvo on sunnyholt rd driving like a absolutely tool :D

and also a silver R33 S2 mins later, plate were "DR.33.GT"

oh yeah thats him, it had the hulk sticker as well lol

Umm, I don't remember having gone anywhere on Friday afternoon because I had people over at my house... And my car was in the garage, so this is a bit of a mystery to me. Do I have a clone?

You sure it wasn't Thursday?

spotted a silver r33 gtst series 2, looked like it had blak starcorp rims with polished lip, and SAU sticker on the rear at Rockdale around 4:45 this avo

hi if ur on here, i was in the series 2 with carbon bonnet goin opposite direction :P