SAU Community

Official NSW Skyline spotted thread

CerealKiller

I think the Stag's are breeding. Seen three since the weekend. First was in Thornleigh Bunnings carpark - black with nismo stripes. Second was silver one on Pennent Hills rd and then White one turning onto Yanko Road this morn on my way to work.

That one at E&M Motors is still on the lot Simon. :turned:

Ah well, I guess it was just another fairly clean looking bayside v-spec with gold wheels then. I've seen one that looked simiar parked on pittwater rd over at Narrabeen/Collaroy so it could have been that one as well.

Saw a white R32GTST comming up behind Rockdale Plaza towards westbotany ST i think he turned off Bay street. Anyway he gave it a little hit when i was behind him, was an okay rolling launch.

Edited by starwarz

Saw a white 34 parked at newington shops (probably the same one)

Could be me? Recently got a job at Newington, so I'm pretty much there everyday lol

Yup, that was me

'dude do you drive along cumberland highway early mornings from cabra till livo area..always see you iam in a white R34 in the opposite direction alongside sometimes with my cousin in his black AE111 Levin BZR??!!

Yup, that was me

'dude do you drive along cumberland highway early mornings from cabra till livo area..always see you iam in a white R34 in the opposite direction alongside sometimes with my cousin in his black AE111 Levin BZR??!!