SAU Community

Official NSW Skyline spotted thread

CerealKiller

1) Silver R33 GT-R on Greystanes Rd > Gipps Rd this morning.

Very responsible driver.

PLUS

2) Silver R34 with black c/f bonnet turning right into Campsie Centre carpark

Seen 2x R34 4 Doors following me on the freeway F3 (M1) yesterday , the first one turned off at Berowra exit ( old pac run maybe ) :yes: the second followed me all the way to Kariong exit but not sure where he went lost him at mooney mooney bridge, didnt get close enough to see the plates ( had a blonde chick in the passenger seat )

Spotted jasmine (34GTV) at warriewoos again going past the autobahn :)

P.s sounds muh better now with an exhaust... None of this stock rubbish ;)

Haha aw I didn't see you, were you in your 34?

And yessss it's turbo now as well :P

• Like 1

*jasmine*

I thought it sounded a bit odd when you passed me, I was going to wave but I was in my territory and well, would of just been akward for both of us.... probably more me not getting a wave back hahaha rims look good too :yes: and if I was that observant, I would say you even changed your number plates from pink to red, to match the 37SL's???

Edited by kaneryan

*jasmine*

I thought it sounded a bit odd when you passed me, I was going to wave but I was in my territory and well, would of just been akward for both of us.... probably more me not getting a wave back hahaha rims look good too :yes: and if I was that observant, I would say you even changed your number plates from pink to red, to match the 37SL's???

haha yeah i would not have recognised you, so that would have been awkward :P

and noooo didn't change my plates although I'm so over the pink and my plates in general as its not really a GTV anymore :closedeyes:

I'm colour blind lol

Haha could've been mine, Ricky's mate also, asian and I wear glasses haha, got.volk gtu which look like bbs lm meshes. On another note spotted Ricky on Hamilton heading home :)