SAU Community

Official NSW Skyline spotted thread

CerealKiller

On Friday afternoon last week, I seemed to have spotted more V35 and V36 Skylines in that one afternoon than I have over months at a time! I honestly think I saw at least 12 of them between 2.30pm and 9.15pm.

A bit of a late report, but I spotted "SIRGTR" (I think from memory??) Black R32 GTR on Cowpasture Road on Friday last week (14th March), I was in my Grey R32 GTR. It was nice to cruise along in traffic with another driver who didn't act like a muppet. Lately whenever I have spotted a skyline in traffic, they give it the berries and look like a ratbag. Kudos to Mr SIRGTR (?) for showing the other cars around us that we're not all twits. :-)

Spotted a nice silver R32 near Bobbin Head road - anyone here? i was the the Gunmetal R32 facing the other way..

Hey mate, that could of been me, Number plate GDZLLR? When was this? I drive past Bobbin Head road every day.

Think I saw you tonight. Silver r32 turning off monavale road towards belrose

322kw R32GTR

Yeh mate that would of been me im sure, I'm on Mona Vale road everyday. What were you in? Cheers

Hey mate, that could of been me, Number plate GDZLLR? When was this? I drive past Bobbin Head road every day.

Yesterday at about 8 am.. Could not see the number plate..

i drive on that road every day as well.. gave you a flash but i think you didnt notice... haha cheers!

On Friday afternoon last week, I seemed to have spotted more V35 and V36 Skylines in that one afternoon than I have over months at a time! I honestly think I saw at least 12 of them between 2.30pm and 9.15pm.

any in the westmead/wentworthville area?