SAU Community

Official NSW Skyline spotted thread

CerealKiller

Does ring a bell :)

I was in a purple homo coloured r33 with gtr wheels and gate of course lol

hahah, was awhile back =P keen for this skylines only cruise u had in mind =)

Haha could've been mine, Ricky's mate also, asian and I wear glasses haha, got.volk gtu which look like bbs lm meshes. On another note spotted Ricky on Hamilton heading home :)

So that's you floating up and down my road on almost a daily basis? Should come say hi next time you see me :cheers:

So that's you floating up and down my road on almost a daily basis? Should come say hi next time you see me :cheers:

Lolol saw u last night or so, was dark so when u got close enough for me to see Ur plates cudnt wave in time haha

Black C34 stagea on silver varrstoen rims at Katoomba echo point. Sounded very nice...

That was me! Taking that off-road was not fun haha. My suspension is so hard that it shook one of my side mirrors off the actuator. My boost gage also broke off xD all fixed now, but I really should have taken my forester that weekend.

• Like 1

Howdy right back. If you don't mind me asking, where/how did you get it? I'll be looking at possibly getting a DR30 at some point in the future

I engaged Iron Chef Imports to get this from japan for me. It was a long wait and a bit of a risk.

Spotted a Midnight Purple R33 GTR tonight going through Turramurra about 7.30, Number plate was FAP033, I was behind you in the R32 GTR, looked nice and Clean!

Spotted a Midnight Purple R33 GTR tonight going through Turramurra about 7.30, Number plate was FAP033, I was behind you in the R32 GTR, looked nice and Clean!

Haha first ever SAU spot!

That's me mate, got a quick glimpse of yours as you turned off, sounded and looked really good!

saw 2 34GTRs on saturday night, one was around the lindfield area heading towards chatswood, the other was in chatswood heading towards the city, and also a white 33 gtst in the city. a good night of skyline spotting!