SAU Community

Official NSW Skyline spotted thread

CerealKiller

Spotted a black r33 on Centenary Dr tonight. Was in my xr5, had a bit of a hoon. Good fun, wanted to chat to the guy (but he turned off at Arthur) as I'm looking for a skyline at the moment. New to the forums n that.

Anyway nice skyline, threw flames n sh*t.

Edited by sc1on

Spotted a black r33 on Centenary Dr tonight. Was in my xr5, had a bit of a hoon. Good fun, wanted to chat to the guy (but he turned off at Arthur) as I'm looking for a skyline at the moment. New to the forums n that.

Anyway nice skyline, threw flames n sh*t.

Welcome to SAU.

Hope to see you at some events eg the Texi next month?

HER 34R and 2HYPO at the team wild speed opening today :)

was too shy to approach and ask, but wasn't HER34R a white zilla a few months ago? Or has it always been blue?

It was white like a week ago

lol i see...

respray or new R? probably a silly question..

Would like to answer that one haha

As far as I know, the car was white when it was bought by Carla, and I assume it's the factory colour. The number plates and TE37SL's on it are a fairly recent addition, though. And as previously mentioned, her fiance Chris also has an R34 GTR, in Bayside Blue and with standard wheels.

As far as I know, the car was white when it was bought by Carla, and I assume it's the factory colour. The number plates and TE37SL's on it are a fairly recent addition, though. And as previously mentioned, her fiance Chris also has an R34 GTR, in Bayside Blue and with standard wheels.

Hey guys, thought we would mix it up a bit for the meet.

Carla's GTR is sitting on jack stands at the moment, so I tried on her shoes and plates.

We have matching rims but I haven't fitted mine yet - it's just a trial for the week.

Cheers.

izf9.jpg

Edited by iwanta34gtr