SAU Community

Official NSW Skyline spotted thread

CerealKiller

haha yeh that was me... David's 21st birthday!

Kept my car there for the night cause I drank way too much - cousin got up the next morning and took her for a joy ride :P

Was parked behind a black 33 with SAU sticker last night around 11pm somewhere off Bligh St Guildford, im guessing we could have been at the same house party across the road? lol

haha yeh that was me... David's 21st birthday!

Kept my car there for the night cause I drank way too much - cousin got up the next morning and took her for a joy ride :P

Thats the one haha i was in the white 34, not sure if i parked before or after you arrived.

What a coincidence, iv always been on the lookout for another SAU car, didnt think i was gonna end up at a random party with one haha :D (i just met David lol but my gf went to school with him)

Thats the one haha i was in the white 34, not sure if i parked before or after you arrived.

What a coincidence, iv always been on the lookout for another SAU car, didnt think i was gonna end up at a random party with one haha :D (i just met David lol but my gf went to school with him)

Haha what a coincidence - I got there after you cause I remember talking about your car with my misses - it looked awesome! ;)

Haha what a coincidence - I got there after you cause I remember talking about your car with my misses - it looked awesome! ;)