SAU Community

Official NSW Skyline spotted thread

CerealKiller

Spotted: A white R34 GTS25T in Macquarie Shopping Centre carpark !!

You got guts, ill give you that !!!

why does he have guts? wats wrong wit parking at Macquarie Shopping Centre? lol please let me know since i alwayz park my car there since i go to that uni.

btw how da hell do i quote someone now? the button is gone

Spotted: A white R34 GTS25T in Macquarie Shopping Centre carpark !!  

You got guts, ill give you that !!!  

why does he have guts? wats wrong wit parking at Macquarie Shopping Centre? lol please let me know since i alwayz park my car there since i go to that uni.

btw how da hell do i quote someone now? the button is gone

Macquarie Shopping centre is a well known place for performance cars to disappear, very very quickly. Even with the best alarms and immobilsers. Since i found that out i never go there. Also the fact it is a poorly designed shopping centre.

Quote button is still in the same spot

ahh crap

r u serious? i go uni there as well...

Thanks for the advice, i aint parking there no more

last time i think i saw a car get stolen right in front of my eyes. Some bomb, but i didnt realise those guys were stealin the car after they left. It took them less den 2mins -_-;

the security @ macquarie dont do shit either....i got a mate with a skyline...flattened his battery, push started it down from the movies 2 the bottom...couldnt do it, so me and a mate rock up in a 1960 breaten up pos volvo and jump start it....security must have gone past 3 or 4 times from the top of the ramp to the final jumpstart...no qustions asked

sorry 2 post whore

My Mum's VL Turbo was pinched from Maq Centre last year - I'm sure there is something dodgy going on there - I *WOULD NEVER* take my Line there.

i've parked my car at macquarie centre on more than a few occassions - no dramas here...

infact, yellow is a good colour in many ways :lol: it attracts attention and thus deters would-be theives =)

lol but den again franks

yellow attracts attention and WOULD also attract would-be thieves because its so colourful.=)

lol ill just make sure to park next to you franks, if i ever spot ya at macq! Den im sure my car would be safe! heh= )

It all depends on how fussy you are with your skyline, i suppose..

For me - ive heard too many horror stories about car parks (not only thefts, but scratches, trolley bumps, etc)....

And as a result i wouldnt take my car to a shopping centre carpark...(unless they had valet..)

Standout blackspots are Macquarie shopping centre, Bankstown Square and Westfield Parra & Miranda..

guilty, yeah thats fine, would be theives look at it and think mehhhh stands out too much :D

gizmo, no offence but coming from the central coast you sound so versed with sydney car parks...your knowledge of these vulnerable car parks stems from...???

It all depends on how fussy you are with your skyline, i suppose..

For me - ive heard too many horror stories about car parks (not only thefts, but scratches, trolley bumps, etc)....

And as a result i wouldnt take my car to a shopping centre carpark...(unless they had valet..)

Standout blackspots are Macquarie shopping centre, Bankstown Square and Westfield Parra & Miranda..

Hehehe...what makes you think valet parkers would treat your car any better? :D