SAU Community

Official NSW Skyline spotted thread

CerealKiller

i own a 4 dr r34

its got a gt25 t badge

but its really a 25gtx

thats turbo with factory sunroof and spoiler

yeh i saw another titanium grey 4dr near my area too...

and a white 1 which was bought from japsport a while ago

nyce too keep 4dr r34 rare

it excites ppl to see 1

oh yeh...saw the blue "34VSPEC" near starcity on valentines day...beaut car...ran towards it just too look at it closer...had VSPEC2 badge...but i fink its a VSPEC..as this car was in the mag SPEED issue 7

and "GTR-32A" is hectic...hear it idle loud, nyce VEILSIDE kit too anda blue gtr 32 "OWHOOP"...wot a fast car is that...saw it run the black 32 gtr "GODZILA" or somfing like that... both were hard at it...screamed as it past me at long st

yup! that fat yellow 33 is nyce!...was sold from BIG BOYS TOYZ ...i fink for at least $100g(i asked the owner of BBTz)

KRaZy skylines out here in NSW...Keep it going!

E_Lu-SHuN oh i saw the blue "34VSPEC" near starcity on valentines day too. Very very niceeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee...drove past while i was walkin up to starcity!!!

grrr im jealous...was it me? or did anyone else find it a bitc*h to find parking around the city that nite?

hahahaha yeh it was a bitch to find parking...very horrible... i had to park at Exhibition centre parking, cost me $18!..im poor..need 98 octane too in my car

soime dickhead security tried to start me corse i parked in a private parking spot...F*%&Ing Fag! hahhh It was some azn guy driving...with a girl passenger...nyce ride ...realll nyce

And Roy, how could you have missed *everyone*, it was actually a pretty good turnout

I got there about 2.30pm then left at 3.30pm, only to come back from about 5.30 thru to 9.30pm. (beauty of living 10min away)

I saw Merli walking around in a very official looking singlet by the side of the track, the second time i went down ot the pits to say hello the canopy/cars had calle dit quits for the day :P

i own a 4 dr r34

its got a gt25 t badge

but its really a 25gtx

thats turbo  with factory sunroof and spoiler

yeh i saw another titanium grey 4dr near my area too...

and a white 1 which was bought from japsport a while ago

nyce too keep 4dr r34 rare

it excites ppl to see 1

oh yeh...saw the blue "34VSPEC" near starcity on valentines day...beaut car...ran towards it just too look at it closer...had VSPEC2 badge...but i fink its a VSPEC..as this car was in the mag SPEED issue 7

and "GTR-32A" is hectic...hear it idle loud, nyce VEILSIDE kit too anda blue gtr 32 "OWHOOP"...wot a fast car is that...saw it run the black 32 gtr "GODZILA" or somfing like that... both were hard at it...screamed as it past me at long st

yup! that fat yellow 33 is nyce!...was sold from BIG BOYS TOYZ ...i fink for at least $100g(i asked the owner of BBTz)

KRaZy skylines out here in NSW...Keep it going!

I'd like to bump into you on the road mate. Would be good to see the Yin and Yang together :P

You need some eyelids for yours :)

oh sorry, urs is turbo , why else would u have gt-t on ur rides...lol

yeh i see a white 1 around...with rear wing..but no sunroff...i fink...and stock rims....is that urs? saw it a liverpool last tyme...on elizabeth drive near pizza inn

oh sorry, urs is turbo , why else would u have gt-t on ur rides...lol

yeh i see a white 1 around...with rear wing..but no sunroff...i fink...and stock rims....is that urs? saw it a liverpool last tyme...on elizabeth drive near pizza inn

Could be me, I've been there once or twice only though. Yeah I'm stock no sunroof (I'm too big to fit with a sunroof cos the roof is lower) but just got some new rims last night. Will post up in a couple of days so you will recognise me if you see me.

I usually carry my camera around just in case...

Spotted - ANO 49W doing a U-ey near Sydney 2000......hehehe...i was at penno station wishing i was in a car and not waiting for a train ;)

Yes but if he offered you a lift would you have taken it or yanked him out of the car jumped in and tore off up the road?

hahaha...i didn't say i wanted a ride in his car (though a ride would hae been preferable to the train!)....was just jealous that he got to drive while i was stuck at the station :D

Heh see!! just think what a little creative thinking could have done... you could have avoided the train for starters, then you could have ended up with a new lad and or car.... just think of all the spare parts ;)