SAU Community

Official NSW Skyline spotted thread

CerealKiller

I keep seeing a very nice well kept White R33 GT-R in my area, plates GORILA.

Anyone know who he is, does he visit these boards. Looked like an old bloke, late 40's or somethin driving it.

I saw an R33 last night UFO 033 (I think) on Windsor road... I was in the 4 door at the lights.

Was that your mate in the Lancer? I heard this thing revving next me but I just thought nah not going to bother but the little thing took off pretty hard, would of been a good run after all...

Nice 33 you got there shooting some pretty mean flames too...

I saw an R33 last night UFO 033 (I think) on Windsor road... I was in the 4 door at the lights.

Was that your mate in the Lancer? I heard this thing revving next me but I just thought nah not going to bother but the little thing took off pretty hard, would of been a good run after all...

Nice 33 you got there shooting some pretty mean flames too...

Isn't that Neil ????

r324d,

what area of sydney are you in - i've got a 4 door as well and never see any getting around my area

i see plenty of 33's on canterbury rd - black 2 door with DAMSXY plates, a white stock looking 2 door that always seems to drive faster when i get close in traffic & a black 2 door with chromies that was bought from an import place in canterbury

there is a very std looking black 32 coupe i see near the church st park in newtown. not sure if he is on the forums tho.

i'll never get spotted as my car blends into traffic quite well. its a nice change after my old car