SAU Community

Official NSW Skyline spotted thread

CerealKiller

spotted......GTR032 holding me up around the back of wakefield park before handing me a thorough chopping down the straight :cheers:

Holding you up?? aww man don't be cold, was just trying to stay with you so we could have a drag down the straight ;)

Cheers

Jono

saw a silver r33 gtst going turning into penrith plaza today at around 1pm -2pm. 5 spoke wheels. I think it had a 400r front. first 3 letters of the plates are i think "FEB" i didnt see the others as i was going to mulgoa rd

its a bit out of the area, but I saw a silver Gts25T in farmington new mexico USA, u have no idea how out of place that car was!! I couldnt belive what that I saw one, did the whole movie/cartoon double take and everything!! have been here for a total of about 7 years.. all I normaly see are mustangs! so this was a nice suprise, havent heard the sound of a turbo for almost a month now so.. so seeing that made me even more home sick!

I keep seeing the black HR31 GTSR with aftermarket 5 spoke alloys that was in zoom a couple of years ago around the Kellyville area. Anyone know who this is?

Yeh its more of a dark blue, has those big a55 5 spoke Brock wheels (European wheel , nothing to do wit Peter Perfect) He lives a couple of blocks from a friend in Glenwood (I think thats the estate???). He looks to be a mature gentleman, and im pretty sure he isnt on this forum.

Didnt see any familar faces at DC, saw some cars but no owners to be seen :Oops:

Saw 2rismo run a 13.1 though!

spotted today in sydney a midnight purple nissan narvara with R34GTR plates !!!!

That's the powerplay workshop car, runs a 300zx tt engine :)

Prankster.....I said goodbye biatch, where was your response :)

And Roy, how could you have missed *everyone*, it was actually a pretty good turnout