SAU Community

Spotted!!

Shell

Hi, this is an excellent Idea.

I have had my White R33 GTR stolen in February 2004 from Chatswood (Sydney). 4 Jealous thieves (aged between 18-24) took the car and were caught on survielance however the police where useless as usual and weren't sure who they were exactly. I haven't seen it since. If anyone knows of a sus white R33 GTR please let me know.

The only distinct features mine had were a repair on the passanger side rear quater and door. 5star rims, HKS boost controller and turbo timer, Sony Minidisc with loud arse subs and splits. It had brand new Turbo's fitted by GCG. It was a 95model with 55,000kms.

Chassis no: BCNR33004679

Plate no: ANT 84N (white)

Please, if anyone can help out, just email me. Thanks. *Generous Reward promised*

I have had my White R33 GTR stolen in February 2004 from Chatswood (Sydney). 4 Jealous thieves (aged between 18-24) took the car and were caught on survielance however the police where useless as usual and weren't sure who they were exactly. I haven't seen it since. If anyone knows of a sus white R33 GTR please let me know.  

The only distinct features mine had were a repair on the passanger side rear quater and door. 5star rims, HKS boost controller and turbo timer, Sony Minidisc with loud arse subs and splits. It had brand new Turbo's fitted by GCG. It was a 95model with 55,000kms.  

Please, if anyone can help out, just email me. Thanks. *Generous Reward promised*

Thats f***en c**p ppl like that should have there hands broken. Have seen the plates some where before but cant remember where sorry.

Spotted sinister along side our BMW M5 the other day, also saw him a fair bit behind in our revision mirror after we both gave it a hit.. Betta luck next time.

I cant gage your sincerity in print, so excuse me if I have you pegged wrongly.

An M5 nice car. I really dont know if your talking you up and me down. Or is this a bait on your behalf for a street race?

Gave it a hit did I? Hmm OK. Possible bcos I dont mind giving it a squirt on the odd occasion. But your M5 I cant recall. However it obviously stuck in your mind that you have now beaten a mighty GTR.

For your info I have had idiots in automatic 3.8 ltr commonwhores pass me for the last 2-3 weeks so I spose your M5 rates in the same class now.

If there's a next time we'll disconnect one of your your leads and see how you go. Skylines dont run well on five cylinders maybe youd like to come for a drive and check it out.

Sinista will be out of the shop on Friday arvo running on all 6. I'll keep an eye out for you. And a track day at Wakefield would be good.

If your really keen to risk your life, car and potentially others on street racing I'll hook you up with equally intelligent people.

BTW What year model and what did it cost you? A tad more than a 93 Skyline.

I cant gage your sincerity in print, so excuse me if I have you pegged wrongly.

An M5 nice car. I really dont know if your talking you up and me down. Or is this a bait on your behalf for a street race?

Gave it a hit did I? Hmm OK. Possible bcos I dont mind giving it a squirt on the odd occasion. But your M5 I cant recall. However it obviously stuck in your mind that you have now beaten a mighty GTR.

For your info I have had idiots in automatic 3.8 ltr commonwhores pass me for the last 2-3 weeks so I spose your M5 rates in the same class now.

If there's a next time we'll disconnect one of your your leads and see how you go. Skylines dont run well on five cylinders maybe youd like to come for a drive and check it out.  

Sinista will be out of the shop on Friday arvo running on all 6. I'll keep an eye out for you. And a track day at Wakefield would be good.

If your really keen to risk your life, car and potentially others on street racing I'll hook you up with equally intelligent people.

BTW What year model and what did it cost you? A tad more than a 93 Skyline.

Hmm...I'm not sure what to make of BMW M PWR's post either.S'funny:I got "owned"(or so the driver told all his mates,I found out later)by a silver M5 a little while ago.A brief burst from first to second must've constituted a street drag to said driver as he was off in a flurry of ripping rubber and exhaust fumes after that.I gotta say,I really rate the M5's-love 'em all 'cept the shape of the new model-damned fine automobile,and a real goer,at that.Being that serious street racing(as in serious launch,serious speed,seriously dangerous)is...seriously stupid,I'm happy with that outcome.I was even happier about 5 weeks later handing the exact same M5 and driver their arse back to them on a plate at Wakefield Park.It was a pretty close duel,and good fun.But Bavaria's finest didn't triumph in a real race that day.Funnily enough,the owner was very quiet in defeat.I wonder if he had the integrity to tell that to his mates?I haven't been able to find that last bit of info' out,as yet.I'm out to make my car more reliable for trackdays,as much research shows that GTR suffer a few terminal problems I didn't previously know about on the day of the M5's defeat.Still,the 32 didn't go "pop" then,and it wont go "pop" shortly after said mod's are finished.So,maybe a trackday is on the cards again,BMW M PWR?Maybe,getting back to the thread topic,there'll be another "spotted" in a rear view mirror...

PM sent!

Spotted (6:35pm) a Silver R33 GTR with fmic, low, nice big deep dish rims out near the Gold creek country club. Waved and got a nice wave back, if your on these forums  "nice..."

:headbang: :headbang: :headbang: :headbang: :headbang:

What was the story with that car accident.

Spotted sinister along side our BMW M5 the other day, also saw him a fair bit behind in our revision mirror after we both gave it a hit.. Betta luck next time.

:bs!: :bs!: :bs!: :bs!: :bs!: :bs!: :bs!: :bs!: :bs!: :bs!: :bs!:

Oooo great for you. But plse not too quick - Gotta keep the GTR's going faster. Going to see you down the Jerra this evening for a catch up?

sorry couldnt make it was working on the soarer i just imported. needs the radi repaired and me dont know whats wrong with it soo all u technicians out there that wanna lend a hand raise em up :P

spotted richard losing control and getting airborne after smashing into a median strip, very very scary to see.

Erica: the rims look fantastic, if you see someone skulking around your house late at night, dont worry, i'll just give them a quick spin, have a giggle and be on my way lol.

spotted richard losing control and getting airborne after smashing into a median strip, very very scary to see.

Happens to the best of us... dont know how anyone else feels, but I've lost control of my car once, and when GTR lets go, it does so in a big way (possibly because the front wheels pull you in whichever direction theyre facing).

ive lost control of mine in a big way a couple of times, and once stopped about 3 feet from a concrete barrier, its VERY easy to do and once its lost traction in a situation like this be it gtst or gtr your purely a passenger, and well put by Nik, it does happen to even the best of us.

Leech_, yes, Richard as in Sinista, no oficial damage report as yet, but on an initial brief inspection by richard the damage doesnt seem to bad, but who knows what the under body looks like now? fingers crossed though!!!

:headbang:  :headbang:  :headbang:  :headbang:  :headbang:  

What was the story with that car accident.

That was the aftermath of a bmw and an mx5 coming together. I was there because my gf's sister is the owner of the bmw. Very scary as her beautiful little baby girl was in the car at the time! But everyone was ok! (on a side note, an Mx5 door is not made of much!!!)

Do you live out this way? I've not seen your car around the area be4! I likes it alot! I suddenly felt shown up in my SII GTST! lol.

Happens to the best of us... dont know how anyone else feels, but I've lost control of my car once, and when GTR lets go, it does so in a big way (possibly because the front wheels pull you in whichever direction theyre facing).

hehehe... :).... those bloody green roo's!