SAU Community

Spotted!!

Shell

Spotted a mirror image Silver M35 Stagea on Parkes way yesterday morning 830ish. Felt weird.

I spotted a silver M35 in fyshwick this arvo at about 5:40 on woolongong st as I was leaving work. Was also wierd... I was thinking to myself "what the hell is someone doing driving my car?? especially since the turbo is blown atm!"

First M35 I've seen getting around since I've had mine.

all black r33 with black wheels (looked frickn tufff!!!... for a 33 :worship:) coming out of bruce around 1245 yesterday afternoon.

also a silver r33 with a pearl in it and chrome multispoke rims near immigration in belconnen at around 1235 yesterday afternoon

Spotted a 4 door R32 with P-plates and a Federal sticker on the back window (same as the one now plastered on mine lol) at the Shell on the Hume yesterday arvo. Had quite a loud exhaust.

Spotted very tidy looking black 32 on hindmarsh drive, gave a wave as I drove past turning about to turn left onto can ave, got a toot back. Sounded pretty scmick mate, LOVED the rims too, tough as

Spotted a 4 door R32 with P-plates and a Federal sticker on the back window (same as the one now plastered on mine lol) at the Shell on the Hume yesterday arvo. Had quite a loud exhaust.

Possibly Rebecca (Michelle G daughter, I am pretty sure it has a federal sticker on it)

p.s. This is melly

Possibly Rebecca (Michelle G daughter, I am pretty sure it has a federal sticker on it)

p.s. This is melly

I thought of her actually, but I thought the car looked different... but I could be wrong :3some:

Was she at the OP thing that Reece & Zane were at?