SAU Community

What Is The Rarest Stag Part You Have Or Seen?

dirtyRS4

So do I buddy. Would make the coffee and ciggy crawl through morning traffic that bit better.

Nah, not mine. Sold at auction quickly. :P

Stagea Factory metal door trims. I think Mike mentioned he had some aftermarket ones before.

djlongzhiimg600x4501279.jpg

yeah i bought some carbon ones, which are up for sale because i bought some of the ones you pictured, which are also for sale since i didn't realise stageas came with different interior trim colours...?

just bought a set of black ones cos i'm super fussy, the ones that are in my car now are more of a charcoal colour. pm me if anyone is interested lol

just bought a set of black ones cos i'm super fussy, the ones that are in my car now are more of a charcoal colour. pm me if anyone is interested lol

you know you could have taken the metal bits off and taped them to your standard black ones, don't you? Thats all Nissan does..

you know you could have taken the metal bits off and taped them to your standard black ones, don't you? Thats all Nissan does..

the thought didn't even cross my mind :S

wish i'd known before buying more lol oh well

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...

N/A 25X chrome grille. I have not seen another one ever. Nice , nice. :(

starionvipimg600x450126.jpg

I've got one of these on my 1997 Stagea rs4 series 1 its colour coded to the body of the car but I'm really clueless on what it is

i sourced it from the yahoo jap auctions and it was hard to find in chrome as i have already spotted a few in that colour coded style before.

i like it as it gives a more VIP look, they usually came on series one N/A 25G models which were rwd and there aren't many in oz.

:O I want so bad!!!

Ya need one of these hey duncan? A few more pictures of what the Epson ej1 display shows, speed, rpm, g-force, power, torque, lap time, fuel eco etc. These are highly sort after as well as the HKS CAMP systems. From what i have heard also has a sat-nav as well as the tv option? Nismo - just frickn awesome stuff. Very nice in a stagea.

52626628.png

dsc00122p.jpg

dsc00118ck.jpg

dsc00121x.jpg

dsc00120jj.jpg

epsonej1dashinformation.jpg

i sourced it from the yahoo jap auctions and it was hard to find in chrome as i have already spotted a few in that colour coded style before.

i like it as it gives a more VIP look, they usually came on series one N/A 25G models which were rwd and there aren't many in oz.

My 25G has the normal N/A grill but i have one like the chromie but colured. It was on the 25 for a while but went back to the stock grille when fitting a lipped front bar.

Would like to know who else has a 25G.

In the avatar the one on the right is the G with "the grille"

Edited by 66yostagea

Mine must have been added to the car cos mines turboed